OT: LeBron Samsung commercials | The Boneyard

OT: LeBron Samsung commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Very good, makes him seem likable.

May get him somewhat back after the "decision" decision.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I think it's a pretty obvious attempt to cover up his already horrible public personality. You either have to be someone that people like or be arrogant and not care if people like you. He tends to come off as conceited but still crave approval. Guys like KD you generally don't hear bad things about. And guys like Kobe and MJ are arrogant but never really cared what anyone though. I honestly just wish James would be a bigger and not care what anyone though.

Reaction Score
I like the comercial and think he is a good guy. Rather root for a good guy than an like mj.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
What's that logo on his hat supposed to be? A lion with a 6 for a tail? I bet he would never in a million years get his hair cut at some local place and hang out with customers.

Reaction Score
If you liked LeBron before you watched the commercials, you'll like them. If you didn't like him, you won't like the commercials.

Reaction Score
I think LeBron is a good dude, and not an MJ psychopath. No one is perfect, made some dumb mistakes, but loves the game and his place in it. And I DO think he'd chill at a barber shop. He's stuck with his crew through thick and thin. That includes not just his 'boys' but also the reporters who covered him in high school, coaches, etc. I'm down with that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Because someone who opens a family foundation that encourages education is them just doing it for approval.

It's crazy how many people out there think they have a clue and can psychoanalyze people they've never met or seen beyond commercials and basketball courts and post-game interviews.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I think LeBron is a good dude, and not an MJ psychopath. No one is perfect, made some dumb mistakes, but loves the game and his place in it. And I DO think he'd chill at a barber shop. He's stuck with his crew through thick and thin. That includes not just his 'boys' but also the reporters who covered him in high school, coaches, etc. I'm down with that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
From what I've read, his crew and security team wouldn't fit in a barbershop.

Reaction Score
Funny, and that is the one I like where he drives around and just chills for the day. Probably complete misrepresentation.

My point is strictly once you have a bad PR event you have to ease your way back. Both Kobe and Tiger have this helps LeBron in a way, accurate or not.

From what I've read, his crew and security team wouldn't fit in a barbershop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom