OT: LeBron returning to the Cavaliers | The Boneyard

OT: LeBron returning to the Cavaliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BsRqwFGIIAAoqQ8.jpg

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

Reaction Score
I respect that. He is not a bad person by any means, and probably felt saddened by the reactions in his home state (which he contributed to) when he left. In a short time he has matured and certainly handling this better than the last go around.

For our Bazz it doesn't really matter because he is in the NBA and immediately learning that there are no personal allegiances in this business. Lebron helped get him to a decent team, so he wins anyway as his dream has come true.

Reaction Score
I respect that. He is not a bad person by any means, and probably felt saddened by the reactions in his home state (which he contributed to) when he left. In a short time he has matured and certainly handling this better than the last go around.

For our Bazz it doesn't really matter because he is in the NBA and immediately learning that there are no personal allegiances in this business. Lebron helped get him to a decent team, so he wins anyway as his dream has come true.

no Bron, no Bosh, and a declining Wade, the Heat will be sorry as hell

Reaction Score
I had a feeling Lebron meeting with Riley and Wade was saying goodbye. Sucks for Shabazz but he will be ok, Ray could join Lebron.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
And now I can go on living. Four messages from my momma can now be returned. And meals...I can go back to eating meals.

Reaction Score
I guess when he said not 5, not 6, not 7 he actually meant years he would care about the team.

Reaction Score
I like his analogy that going to Miami was like going to college...he had to go there to learn more about the game and mature as a player and a person. It's a good comparison.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
he leaves cleveland to win a championship on a super team. goes back to cleveland to play out his career. good for cleveland, but terrible for his legacy.

Reaction Score
he leaves cleveland to win a championship on a super team. goes back to cleveland to play out his career. good for cleveland, but terrible for his legacy.
cleveland will absolutely compete for championships with their current roster, and it'll only get better now. Plus they're virtually guaranteed to at least make the finals every year because the east blows. i don't see how this hurts his legacy, if anything it eliminates the silly "villain" persona that some people still attributed to him.

Reaction Score

Its actually more terrible for the Knicks 'perpetual' legacy in the East than Lebron's. I don't think he cares, because he just wants to 'go home'. Jordan playing for the Wizards didn't hurt his legacy (didn't help it either).

I assume Bron is happy and at peace. I expect him to be even more dangerous than ever.

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see what happens with this rumored Kevin Love to the Cavs deal. Not sure if it was a backup plan if he didn't sign or trying to add a nice stretch four to the mix if he did.

Reaction Score
Some of my sixth grade students were telling me that his family was not happy in Miami and wanted to come home. That was probably the over riding reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom