OT: Kofi Cockburn signs with Illinois | The Boneyard

OT: Kofi Cockburn signs with Illinois

Reaction Score
JUST IN: Top-50 big man Kofi Cockburn signs with Illini

Only posting this because didn't Chief tell us he was wavering on his commitment?
Just stop. Chief would never, ever say something like that.

Would be more open ended and cryptic. Like...

“Sources telling me ink isn’t exactly dry on Kofi to Illinois... news coming soon”

And today.... “told you casuals... Ink wasn’t dry yet, news is out that he signed today”

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So signing Kofi has been a grind for Illinois?

Reaction Score
He wants to win a national championship? Lol good luck with that at Illinois kofi- what a head scratcher of a commitment. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again - this has to be one of the most surprising commits I’ve ever seen. Why in the world wud he want to go there? Comical. Maybe he thinks it’s 1989 and he’s playing with Kendall Gill, Marcus liberty and Kenny battle.

Reaction Score
Are you really going to argue that the AAC is more relevant than the big10 because of championships?

This is a classic Polycom troll fest. Can't wait to see this play out.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Best of luck Kofi. He's on an irrelevant team in an irrelevant conference. Let's get over it.
Most of the country west of Danbury would say something similar about a team many on this site root for.

Reaction Score
Just stop. Chief would never, ever say something like that.

Would be more open ended and cryptic. Like...

“Sources telling me ink isn’t exactly dry on Kofi to Illinois... news coming soon”

And today.... “told you casuals... Ink wasn’t dry yet, news is out that he signed today”
Expect major news soon. Madman Confirmed.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This is a classic Polycom troll fest. Can't wait to see this play out.

Classic what? You made an incredible hot take and got called out, how am I trolling? I rarely ever troll this board, you told me "relax" what does that even mean in this context?

Reaction Score
Classic what? You made an incredible hot take and got called out, how am I trolling? I rarely ever troll this board, you told me "relax" what does that even mean in this context?

Being a UConn fan we hang our hats on the importance of Championships. It was aggressive but of all places in the universe the boneyard is the last place I would expect somebody to get bent out of shape about it.

polycom

Reaction Score
Being a UConn fan we hang our hats on the importance of Championships. It was aggressive but of all places in the universe the boneyard is the last place I would expect somebody to get bent out of shape about it.

Look at where championships got us.

Reaction Score
I don’t believe the take is as hot as you say. I see your point, but championships are what you play for and there is absolutely no denying that the B1G has been pathetic in that regard.

The AAC also being irrelevant and pathetic doesn’t change that. It wasn’t a comparison.

Reaction Score
Best of luck Kofi. He's on an irrelevant team in an irrelevant conference. Let's get over it.

And yet you would sacrifice your left testicle to be a part of it. Ironic.

Remember. Printing money is B1G business.

polycom

Reaction Score
I sure as hell wouldn't! However, I guarantee you Wisconsin would give up their left testicle to have won in 2014 and/or 2015. I'm sure Michigan fans would be lining up at the local urologist to have won in 2018.

But would they leave the B1G...in exchange for 1 championship. Because I would give up the 2014 championship in a heart beat to be in the b1G

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom