OT: KO 76ers | The Boneyard

OT: KO 76ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Thanks for this, it's surprisingly VERY difficult to find almost any footage of KO in the NBA.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I thought the sixers were the latest to be going after him! Please edit ur thread title!
Haha my bad didn't even cross my mind.... But come on you know 76ers dont make smart decisions like that

Reaction Score
this.... was pretty incredible. No wonder he was such a well respected player for his iq on the floor... if i remember correctly LOU WILLIAMS was his rook. he recently talked about how instrumental KO was as a vet in 2015...
ESPN.com: What was it like being mentored by Kevin Ollie and even AI in Philly?

LW: It was like night and day. I got the best of both worlds. AI really didn't practice [Laughs.] He really didn't care to practice. But the flip side to that story was that he was always hurt, too; he was always banged up. As a young guy, I'd think, "So what?" Guys have knick-knack injuries every day. And now that I'm 10 years in and I'm looking at it, that means a lot when you're banged up and these games are coming. But I also had Kevin who would grab me after practice and say, "Let's get 15 minutes of cardio or let's play one-on-one or let's go to chapel." I had the best of both worlds. I had one guy who was super talented and went about his job in a business-like manner, and then I had another guy who wasn't as talented, knew he wasn't as talented and worked his ass off to be in the position he was in.

but going back to last season here is a clip of him doing a nice kd impression. lou will was the nba 6th man of the year. and he dates TWO women at the same time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
this.... was pretty incredible. No wonder he was such a well respected player for his iq on the floor... if i remember correctly LOU WILLIAMS was his rook. he recently talked about how instrumental KO was as a vet in 2015...

but going back to last season here is a clip of him doing a nice kd impression. lou will was the nba 6th man of the year. and he dates TWO women at the same time.

Nice find. Its pretty hard to find any KO praise that hasn't been mentioned on the board (and repeated and repeated and repeated).

Reaction Score

Wow this is a wonderful find. Suddenly a Lou Williams fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom