OT: Knockout Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Knockout Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I saw this on the news the other day. One thought came to mind is could they update the law where you can be charged for some sort of terrorism charge. Think about it. If these attacks continue to grow in number, it has a terror type effect on our citizens wondering if they'll be the next victim.

It's real scary. Not only can someone have long term damage from a bad concussion, people can actually die from a severe blow to the head.

It never amazes me how corrupt the human condition can be with so many people.

It needs to be charged as a hate crime. I'm not familiar with the New Haven incident, but many of the others were black males attacking white victims. Where is Jessie?

Reaction Score
Whenever you walk around in the city there is a certain way you have to walk in the city, you have to walk like your know where your going even if you don't. You walk fast when you pass a crowd of suspicious looking kids, with no eye contact, (walk on the side of the street if you have to in order to pass them). Expect the unexpected and when you pass them keep your head on a swivel, I'm always ready to throw an uppercut elbow from behind if I have to. It does make a difference if you aren't caught by surprise and maybe they attacked certain individuals.

Hopefully they catch these kids, if they keep getting away with this they may come up with more sick ideas like killing someone.

This might be the most cowardice thing I've ever heard. Move quickly pass them and don't make eye contact? these mother effers. I'll be damned if I am going to change the way I walk in the city because of some thugs.

Dannel will protect you from them as he removes your right to carry and Obama provides them with the means to repair their fist in the ER after they just pounded your head in.

Reaction Score
This might be the most cowardice thing I've ever heard. Move quickly pass them and don't make eye contact? these mother effers. I'll be damned if I am going to change the way I walk in the city because of some thugs.

Dannel will protect you from them as he removes your right to carry and Obama provides them with the means to repair their fist in the ER after they just pounded your head in.

I don't make eye contact with anybody when I walk I usually wanna get to where I wanna get to quickly, (I walk fast anyways) would you rather be mugged? Don't make yourself an easy target is all I'm saying, I was exaggerating a little bit about pass them quickly and not making eye contact.

Reaction Score
I don't make eye contact with anybody when I walk I usually wanna get to where I wanna get to quickly, (I walk fast anyways) would you rather be mugged? Don't make yourself an easy target is all I'm saying, I was exaggerating a little bit about pass them quickly and not making eye contact.

I understand that different things work for different people. If that method works for you and you believe it gives you the highest probability of reaching your destination unscathed then go for it.

Reaction Score
Lack of eye contact is not going to help. If someone targets you they will get you. lack of eye contact actually shows fear and isnt a good idea. i look EVERYONE in the eyes i walk passed. it lets them know that im aware of their presence. As a i wall by i take a couple of steps and look back. If i hear footsteps from behind i immediately look over my left shoulder and place my hand on my pistol which is on my right side.

Reaction Score
This is a black generation problem, these people have no respect for others and think they are invincible. Im glad that one guy got shot after trying to knock the other dude out.

Reaction Score
Lack of eye contact is not going to help. If someone targets you they will get you. lack of eye contact actually shows fear and isnt a good idea. i look EVERYONE in the eyes i walk passed. it lets them know that im aware of their presence. As a i wall by i take a couple of steps and look back. If i hear footsteps from behind i immediately look over my left shoulder and place my hand on my pistol which is on my right side.

It doesn't help or hurt I take a quick glance at someone and keep walking if they target you its because you look vulnerable. I walk fast i always do.

Reaction Score
It doesn't help or hurt I take a quick glance at someone and keep walking if they target you its because you look vulnerable. I walk fast i always do.
Well whatever you do i hope works and you never end up dealing with these types of cowards. to you and all be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom