ot Knicks draft

Reaction Score
We have picks 8-44-58

My personal picks
8 frank ntilikina pg France
44 anjecz pasecnikS C lativia
58 deonte burton F iowa state

Reaction Score
Doesn't matter they will still suck, and I'm a Knicks fan I always have to assume they will suck, at least I'm a Yankees fan.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Doesn't matter they will still suck, and I'm a Knicks fan I always have to assume they will suck, at least I'm a Yankees fan.
NO the Yankees suck too

Reaction Score
We have picks 8-44-58

My personal picks
I hope we stay away from Frank and Monk...I'll take Dennis smith or Markannen if available...FSU Bacon 2nd round would be nice and some euros since we been doing well getting them

Reaction Score
A lot of chatter also Portland giving us one of their picks in round 1

Reaction Score
And they'll suck even more with those picks

Reaction Score
Gotta take Dennis Smith with that 8th pick if he's there

Reaction Score
It matters who's there, but I would take the French PG over Dennis Smith

That kid looks like a stud. Smith could be a good NBA player too

We have picks 8-44-58

My personal picks

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
We have picks 8-44-58

My personal picks

I'm gonna use the draft express mock for my selections (just to give a baseline):

8 Dennis Smith or Frenchy, frankly don't care which. I think they're similarly rated. Just getting one is worth it.

44 Sindarius Thornwell - I love this guy. He's going to be a good 3 and D type player in this league.

58 Jake Wiley - while my ideal draft would get Thornwell here based on my rules I can't do it (he goes 57 in the DE mock). But if you could get Devin Robinson at 44 and Thornwell here (or a small trade up) that might be ideal.

But I'm digging this Wiley kid as a guy you take late. He's short (6'7) but very long (7' wingspan) and scored well in PER and is a good FT shooter (meaning there's probably some shooting ability there). Plus he's a really good athlete. this is the type of risk you can take when you have an additional late 2nd round pick).

Reaction Score
And they'll suck even more with those picks

Yep then they will win meaningless games down the stretch to avoid a top 5 pick, they dont even know how to suck right.

Reaction Score
Yep then they will win meaningless games down the stretch to avoid a top 5 pick, they dont even know how to suck right.
When they did that I was like you sorry idiots...we had a top 3 pick

Reaction Score
The Sacramento Queens had themselves a heck of a draft. They got some serious talent. I think Fox is going to be an absolute stud pg in a couple years as his talent is just elite. I think Jackson could become a really good 6th man with his versatility and scoring ability. Very very nice pick up. I really thought he couldve been an absolute steal for some playoff team who could jump a couple spots to grab him. Giles at #20 could end up being the biggest steal of the draft if he can stay healthy and fulfill that talent. This guy could become a big time stretch 4. Mason III can be a nice back up in the league for a long time. Another good thing is after the Demarcus Cousin era itll be nice to have some high character guys on and off the court. Although to be fair Cousins problems were mostly on the court to my knowledge.
Theyll likely be in the lottery again next year and possibly the year after but if these guys pan out things could start turning around over the next few years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom