Ot Knicks canned by Comcast | The Boneyard

Ot Knicks canned by Comcast

Reaction Score
Comcast zapped MSG today:(
Theres a ton of people here much smarter than me. How in CT can I get my Knicks games? NBA league pass would be logical but it gets blacked out. Last year I used he he streams or Comcast depending what part of Ct I was in. Any answers would be highly appreciated thanks!!!

Reaction Score
Sportsurge usually has pretty good quality streams if you’re just looking for something free until MSG comes back.

Reaction Score
FuboTV subscription
+1. AT&T TV also has it but at a higher price (because it also has YES).

Now that the Yankees' (hopeful) postseason is no longer on YES and I could care less about Nets basketball, I'm back to Fubo.

It has MSG for Rangers/Knicks, plenty of sports channels but I also add the Sports Extra to ensure I can watch pretty much any college basketball game I'd want to watch.

Reaction Score
Theres a ton of people here much smarter than me. How in CT can I get my Knicks games? NBA league pass would be logical but it gets blacked out. Last year I used he he streams or Comcast depending what part of Ct I was in. Any answers would be highly appreciated thanks!!!

I’m in southeastern CT and league pass online does not black out Knicks games, at least for me they haven’t over the past few years. The only games you would miss are the games in which they play on NBA TV.

Reaction Score
I paid 70+ a month to watch the Mets on Fubo TV because ABB canned SNY. Wasn’t high def but I was able to watch and enjoy until the Mets went down the drain. You could do the same and Fubo has a recording option so you won’t miss any games.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I paid 70+ a month to watch the Mets on Fubo TV because ABB canned SNY. Wasn’t high def but I was able to watch and enjoy until the Mets went down the drain. You could do the same and Fubo has a recording option so you won’t miss any games.

? SNY is absolutely HD on Fubo. It's converted to 720p if memory serves, but that's HD 7 days a week.

Reaction Score
Whoa, this is big news. The only reason I still have Comcast is for MSG (yes, I'm a masochist). I never wanted to go the "alternative" route for watching their games but I guess we've come to that point.

Reaction Score
? SNY is absolutely HD on Fubo. It's converted to 720p if memory serves, but that's HD 7 days a week.
I have a 4K TV and the quality wasn’t nearly as good as my HD cable channels.

Reaction Score
Of all the years for Comcast to ditch MSG, of course it would be the year Kemba plays for the Knicks. I was really looking forward to watching him this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom