OT Kinda: NCAA 25 Cover | The Boneyard

OT Kinda: NCAA 25 Cover

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This was an interesting question. What non-UConn player would you choose to be on the cover of NCAA 25?

Reaction Score
The easiest answer is Edey. Averaging 23/11/2blk on one of the best teams in the country and is a front runner for back to back NPOY

He’s not very marketable though. I can’t think of any super elite AND marketable college players right now. Maybe Clingan if he was healthy all year and put up monster performances. Maybe Dickinson if he wasn’t so dislikable

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
The easiest answer is Edey. Averaging 23/11/2blk on one of the best teams in the country and is a front runner for back to back NPOY

He’s not very marketable though. I can’t think of any super elite AND marketable college players right now. Maybe Clingan if he was healthy all year and put up monster performances. Maybe Dickinson if he wasn’t so dislikable
My thoughts exactly. Interesting that the biggest stars in basketball are all bigs too.

There were a lot of comments that this could be a good year for a woman to be on the cover. They probably have bigger stars than the men’s game.

Reaction Score
¯\(ツ)
IMG_3313.jpeg

Reaction Score
Honestly, I'd be somewhat inclined to have Flagg on the cover. Using the #1 recruit is easy enough, he's more recognizable on social media than a lot of guys in the college game, the choice isn't affected by their performance down the stretch this year, etc.

I think him, Clark, or Edey basically have to be the choices.

Reaction Score

It would be bronny though there’s no way Andre would’ve not been last year.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Think Zion is the obvious pick, biggest college star we’ve had recently. I’d start going with new players in the following editions, but you gotta do everything you can to market the new game effectively. Edey and Clark as a duo on the cover might work, but I don’t think either move the needle enough individually.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom