OT- Kevin Johnson pied and whooped some dude | The Boneyard

OT- Kevin Johnson pied and whooped some dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
By his own account, the guy approached Johnson from behind, pulled him backwards, pushed a pie in his face while shouting at him.

That's assault.

The two punches he received to the face from Johnson for his efforts seem like a well-earned life lesson to me.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Kevin Johnson is a a poor excuse for a human being.
While I've never been a KJ fan, if someone randomly hits you with a pie in the face you're going to throw on the guy. Hard to fault him here.

I think you're both right. And KJ isn't even the most odious member of his family.

Reaction Score
While I've never been a KJ fan, if someone randomly hits you with a pie in the face you're going to throw on the guy. Hard to fault him here.

I think the poor excuse is referring to his many accusations of molesting underage girls.

Reaction Score
Loved him as a player but there is a lot of smoke surrounding him, seems like a huge scumbag.

Reaction Score

People have reading comprehension issues - where did I say it was appropriate to smack the guy in the face with a pie? I made a comment on the fact that Kevin Johnson is a real sh&$y person.

Please don't infer meaning into things, if I wanted to state "I think it's ok that he was hit in the face with a pie" I would have done so.

If a person is going to try and smack anyone in the face with anything there should be some repercussion to that one way or another.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
People have reading comprehension issues - where did I say it was appropriate to smack the guy in the face with a pie? I made a comment on the fact that Kevin Johnson is a real sh&$y person.

Please don't infer meaning into things, if I wanted to state "I think it's ok that he was hit in the face with a pie" I would have done so.

If a person is going to try and smack anyone in the face with anything there should be some repercussion to that one way or another.

Mainly because it was a thread about Johnson beating some guy (after being assaulted), so saying "KJ is a poor excuse for a human being" implies that he is such simply for hitting the guy. I read it the same way as @superjohn. The inference is implicit. It's context.

Reaction Score
Hit me with anything and im you up on the spot! This is ridiculous and anyone saying hes a bad guy for defending himself is clueless.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hit me with anything and im you up on the spot! This is ridiculous and anyone saying hes a bad guy for defending himself is clueless.
He is a bad guy. Just not for this.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
If the title of this thread was slightly changed to "Kevin Johnson cream pied and whipped some dude", no way I'm clicking that link.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom