OT: Ketchup and Turkey help needed | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Ketchup and Turkey help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
GUjuxef.jpg

Starting now. You'll want your audio on. Looks like bandwidth here is a little crappy . Hope it works

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
You can watch it now on the archived periscope,

Pretty boring but if you scroll to the end when I'm at the deli counter there is pure gold.

After I confused then with Mojo turkey I then asked for jerk turkey :

Counter guy: jerk turkey?
Me: yeah in honor of deepster
Counter guy with frightened look on his face : " I'll check"

Reaction Score
I'm hearing some rumblings about a ground turkey burger??? Next thing you know it's going to be on a bed of lettuce with one drop of ketchup, a bunch of spices, and some kind of flakey bread I can't pronounce. Then the commie will have pulled one over on us and @ss banged the mojo. I would like to suggest some mojo sandwich rules :)
Three ingredients only:
1) white wonder bread
2) sliced deli turkey (piled high)
3) at least two tablespoons of Heinz ketchup.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

Pretty boring but if you scroll to the end when I'm at the deli counter there is pure gold.

"Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I just asked for mojo turkey at the deli
Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie.

That was it... oh well good test run. Oh and, really? Who gets a carriage to order a pound of turkey cold cuts?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie.

That was it... oh well good test run. Oh and, really? Who gets a carriage to order a pound of turkey cold cuts?
Ketchup, ground turkey , turkey tenderloin, turkey sausage slider rolls , pickles

CL82

Reaction Score
Ah okay, so shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie.

Wait, you had to buy ketchup? Who doesn't have ketchup?! Oh we hanged the right guy!

I can feel the mojo building.... Power up Donald!
xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif

CL82

Reaction Score

Took a while to like this as I was laughing so hard I couldn't click like.

I was wondering when you'd show up @tcf15 .... and so it begins.

Reaction Score

If I were there, I'd push that idiot away from his slicer, I'd slice up a pound of turkey, douse it in ketchup and smash it in both of your faces. #TrumpStyle

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Ketchup, ground turkey , turkey tenderloin, turkey sausage slider rolls , pickles
This is so bogus.

The original screed against turkey wasn't referring to anything close to ground turkey, turkey sausages, or any other way of making turkey palatable, especially to someone who finds it dry, flavorless, and otherwise offensive. Even deli turkey is usually pumped full of 'juices,' many of them unpronounceable, in an effort to liven things up.

You have look a little more closely (you know, actually care), but there are delis and restaurants that 'brag' about 'roasting their own' turkeys, if you don't want to do your own cooking. And yes, those are indeed the guys you want looking you in the eye when you say you're going to be putting ketchup on it. Anything else is a sham, as would be any version of ketchup that claims "it's so good you won't believe it's ketchup," or such. How does anybody not get this? This is the mojo!

It's not too late, and the stakes are high. Get the proper ingredients, and then shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie, not some little Marco version.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Woodbridge’s Amity Meat Center transforms into the ‘Meating Place’
AR-160319730.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Alan Rice and sister Judy Rice Panagrossi, co-owners of Amity Meat Center on Lucy Street in Woodbridge. Peter Hvizdak — New Haven Register
By Pam McLoughlin, New Haven Register

WOODBRIDGE >> Amity Meat Center has doubled its size after eight weeks of construction, but customers say not a morsel of charm or deliciousness was lost in the expansion.

“All the food here is the best and the help is the greatest,” said longtime customer Jane Tendler of Woodbridge.

Tendler said the tuna salad is “phenomenal” and her son in New York must have the store-baked turkey breast every time he comes to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom