OT - Kentucky 2015 National Champ Shirts | The Boneyard

OT - Kentucky 2015 National Champ Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't mind being called a liar when I'm wearing this shirt...
Bl8EmuPCEAE0XXy.jpg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
They would be great rags to wipe oil dip sticks with.

Wow - GREAT idea
Wiping The Squid with his own shirt

Reaction Score
As long as its free, they actually should do this every year, until of course they land a 5 star recruit from some unknown poor country (who reads English).

Reaction Score
It's kind of wasteful, I think they should take a thousand or so of them and auction them off on Ebay, using the proceeds to buy these people clothes that aren't incorrect or embarrassing. I know that some fans would pay more than normal T-shirt cost to have a limited edition rare piece of memorabilia. You'd get some fans of the actual loser team and some fans of the team who won (or just haters of the loser team) who want to troll anyone who reads the shirt.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
It's kind of wasteful, I think they should take a thousand or so of them and auction them off on Ebay, using the proceeds to buy these people clothes that aren't incorrect or embarrassing. I know that some fans would pay more than normal T-shirt cost to have a limited edition rare piece of memorabilia. You'd get some fans of the actual loser team and some fans of the team who won (or just haters of the loser team) who want to troll anyone who reads the shirt.
It's better than getting a NC tattoo like one of them did Bazzs' year. That didn't work so well for him, did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom