OT - Kansas - How Do They Do It? | The Boneyard

OT - Kansas - How Do They Do It?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Seemingly Facing Sanctions with smoking gun evidence and they pull this off . . .

This was expected. Kids seem to be ignoring these issues. LSU, Auburn, Arizona, are all recruiting well. Devin Dotson will probably declare for the draft so Thompson will likely start.

Reaction Score
I personally believe some of these schools are at a tipping point with the NCAA and no longer care about their rules. Just look at Memphis. Obviously Kansas is ignoring and making a mockery of them given the Bill Self Adidas stuff on first night. Maybe I am wrong- I hope I am wrong.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Can't wait for UConn to win title number 5 in 2022 and everyone in the basketball world say, "well it's not that impressive because Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Arizona, etc. were all banned..."

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I thought I read self also coached his father.

Reaction Score
I personally believe some of these schools are at a tipping point with the NCAA and no longer care about their rules. Just look at Memphis. Obviously Kansas is ignoring and making a mockery of them given the Bill Self Adidas stuff on first night. Maybe I am wrong- I hope I am wrong.
You aren’t wrong. It’s obvious and anyone who doesn’t see it is being naive. I’ll keep saying it, NCAA is being completely exposed for the joke that it is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom