OT Just Saw Susan Herbst Speak at UConn Stamford | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Just Saw Susan Herbst Speak at UConn Stamford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was there last night also and echo the OP's sentiments. I'm completely comfortable with her driving the bus.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score

...and very little sleep!

Congratulations!![/quote]

Thanks! Very much looking forward to it!

Reaction Score
Congrats, I'm in a similar situation, wife is expecting in March and is staying with her job, so maybe even less sleep but a softer hit on take-home pay for us. :)

Reaction Score
Congrats, I'm in a similar situation, wife is expecting in March and is staying with her job, so maybe even less sleep but a softer hit on take-home pay for us. :)
Sell the virtures of breast feeding because when your little treasure is crying for a snack at 2 in the morning, there is just so much you can do.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure Hathaway has a better job than you.

Gee Mr. Hathaway you haven't changed, still can't make a definitive call, just "pretty sure" you have a better job than I do. Well, Mr. Hathaway, I'm "absolutely sure" you won't be getting another AD job at an AQ school real quick. Hope you got that bonus you put in for because you kept the costs down in the compliance and fund raising parts of the AD office.
I know you liked the President with tinker bell shoes and pictures of himself around campus who gave you a rolling 6 year contract, but don't be down on Herst for finding enough wrong with your time in office that she could get you to take 1/6th of the amount you had due - blame yourself - you were just that bad and as hard as it was to do, you actually provided enough evidence to how bad you were that you had to give up $2.5mm to keep the report "unfinished and undiscoverable via freedom of information act".

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Gee Mr. Hathaway you haven't changed, still can't make a definitive call, just "pretty sure" you have a better job than I do. Well, Mr. Hathaway, I'm "absolutely sure" you won't be getting another AD job at an AQ school real quick. Hope you got that bonus you put in for because you kept the costs down in the compliance and fund raising parts of the AD office.
I know you liked the President with tinker bell shoes and pictures of himself around campus who gave you a rolling 6 year contract, but don't be down on Herst for finding enough wrong with your time in office that she could get you to take 1/6th of the amount you had due - blame yourself - you were just that bad and as hard as it was to do, you actually provided enough evidence to how bad you were that you had to give up $2.5mm to keep the report "unfinished and undiscoverable via freedom of information act".

So that's a "Yes"?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
As Hathaway is currently on a temporary assignment (which will be between unemployment stints) this would not be a slam dunk in his favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom