OT: Jordan Hawkins and Angel Reese are cousins | The Boneyard

OT: Jordan Hawkins and Angel Reese are cousins

Reaction Score
virtually no significance.
Eh, I don't know about that.. you did reply to my post, there must be some significance. Besides, Uconn was looking at Reese when she was in the transfer portal. The significance would be her cousin Hawkins maybe talking to her into coming to Uconn.

Reaction Score
Eh, I don't know about that.. you did reply to my post, there must be some significance. Besides, Uconn was looking at Reese when she was in the transfer portal. The significance would be her cousin Hawkins maybe talking to her into coming to Uconn.
Her brother plays for Maryland. So I doubt that her cousin will hold more weight than her brother.

Reaction Score
Seems like the class and rains went to Hawkins side of the family. Between the comments and the gesture to Caitlin Clark near the end of the game, I'm less than impressed. She's a gifted athlete. Just doesn't seem much like quality human being. Hope I'm wrong about her. It's a small sample size, but it doesn't leave a good impression.

Reaction Score
The significance would be her cousin Hawkins maybe talking to her into coming to Uconn.
She left her brother at Maryland, just say'n
Seems like the class and rains went to Hawkins side of the family.
Her personality would have never have her seeing the floor under Geno and CD, just say'n. They may have looked at her but no evidence of an offer. Camera hog Kim was a perfect fit. ;)

wyo angel

spicy. spunky. sassy. an angel in disguise.
Reaction Score
She left her brother at Maryland, just say'n

Her personality would have never have her seeing the floor under Geno and CD, just say'n. They may have looked at her but no evidence of an offer. Camera hog Kim was a perfect fit. ;)

wyo angel

spicy. spunky. sassy. an angel in disguise.
Reaction Score
AR was classless with the win. Caitlin Clark is a majestic talent; admirable in game and spirit. All props to her — she will be what people remember from the 2023 title game.

Reaction Score
Seems like the class and rains went to Hawkins side of the family. Between the comments and the gesture to Caitlin Clark near the end of the game, I'm less than impressed. She's a gifted athlete. Just doesn't seem much like quality human being. Hope I'm wrong about her. It's a small sample size, but it doesn't leave a good impression.
So it was ok for Catlin to do that against South Carolina right?? C'mon let these girls live and play ball. They are passionate about the sports they play it's OK for them to show emotions and get hype from wins or losses

Reaction Score
So it was ok for Catlin to do that against South Carolina right?? C'mon let these girls live and play ball. They are passionate about the sports they play it's OK for them to show emotions and get hype from wins or losses
I'll admit I didn't see Clark doing against SC. I did see her doing it the game before but the difference is that I saw Clark do it to her team's fan section and not in the face of a player. If she did it like Reese, in the face of the the opponet than she should have been T'd up as well. I'd rather not see it in the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom