OT: Jim Boehiem Bad Weather Car Crash Kills One | The Boneyard

OT: Jim Boehiem Bad Weather Car Crash Kills One

Reaction Score
Legendary Syracuse men’s basketball Jim Boeheim was involved in a fatal car accident Wednesday night, striking and killing a pedestrian, a New York district attorney told local radio.

Legendary Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim involved in fatal car accident, district attorney says
Terrible ---unfortunate. Police try to tells us stay with the vehicle, it is safer.
Jim and family will take a long time to recover from this accident. My heart goes out to both families.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
That has got to be a horrible feeling -- and an image I'm sure Boeheim will re-live over and over again in the next few years.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Won’t repeat what I added on the men’s hoop board other than I was in Syracuse visiting family until yesterday and left to CT to beat the icy roads. Getting out of the car even on the shoulder isn’t a great idea if you don’t have to.

Decades ago my uncle killed a little kid who ran into the street from behind a car, no chance to stop. He never really got over it.

Reaction Score
I worked for the NJ Turnpike for many years and found that these accidents are more common than most know. You should stay in the vehicle and wait for help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom