ot:Jim Boeheim roughing up his team | The Boneyard

ot:Jim Boeheim roughing up his team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some good stuff

"This team is not anywhere near a good basketball team,"

"We're learning. I hope. I don't see it, but I hope we will learn. There's not that much time left. Nothing is going to happen magically. But I know that I can not coach catching the basketball at this stage."

This isn't like the last six years. We're going to struggle to win a game. We're going to struggle to win a game, any game that we play. This game is not going to beat anybody that's any good if they don't play better. That means all 18 games in the ACC. I don't care if somebody thinks, oh, they're not that good. They're good enough. Trust me. We have to play a lot better, we have to get better and we have to figure that out and we'll see.

Chris McCullough has got to realize he's 6-foot-10.

We're not learning. Catching the ball with two hands, I don't know, I think they teach you that in sixth grade. I'm not sure. Some place. I hope. Before now. Some place. When we're worried as a coaching staff about that how can we even think about what we're going to run this play. We have to get better at the fundamental things."

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Sounds like someone got plugged into the results of the NCAA investigation.

Or he got his first bill from his defense attorneys in the defamation suit.

Or Both.

Reaction Score
I wonder how many years Jimmy B. has left at Syracuse. He's 70, this group is going to be very frustrating to coach and with the NCAA sanctions looming it makes you wonder. Haven't always been much of a fan of his but I will be sad when that day comes.

pj

Reaction Score
If he could retire retroactively, he might take back the last few months.

Reaction Score
I love how he throws his team under the bus and takes zero accountability as head coach. I hope he stays another 10 years.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
huskiesnyc said:
I love how he throws his team under the bus and takes zero accountability as head coach. I hope he stays another 10 years.

20 years

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
If he's as rough on them as he is on nose, they'll be a tough out come March. Their screening should improve at any rate. Certainly no one knows picks Boeheim.

boeheim-nosepick.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul