OT James Harrison to Pats | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT James Harrison to Pats

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
As far as playing I can't imagine he'll have much impact. He's done and pats are hoping to catch lightening in bottle with him

The Pats are hoping to catch anything in a bottle.

Reaction Score
Harrison with nothing left is still better than some of the guys the Pats have been trotting out there. Pats front is so thin it's laughable.

I might argue this. Tomlin is a HOF coach and Harrison has a laundry list of healthy DNPs this year. Hey, prove me wrong I guess. This isn’t a Corey Dillon or Randy Moss sitch.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I might argue this. Tomlin is a HOF coach and Harrison has a laundry list of healthy DNPs this year. Hey, prove me wrong I guess. This isn’t a Corey Dillon or Randy Moss sitch.

Definitely not. 15 plays per game or something like that is what I'm hoping for. He certainly isn't a starting OLB. Just situational.

Reaction Score
Pats just hoping to squeeze another SB with old retreads. Been lucky before, but hasn’t always been. The guys they pick up usually are pretty grateful for the opportunity. Hoping for the best.

Reaction Score
Pats just hoping to squeeze another SB with old retreads. Been lucky before, but hasn’t always been. The guys they pick up usually are pretty grateful for the opportunity. Hoping for the best.
There's only one old retread on the active roster.

Reaction Score
Funniest thing about the stories coming out is the reports that Harrison was sleeping in a recliner in the meeting room during meetings. I'm pretty sure Patriots don't have recliners in their meeting rooms. It shows the culture difference between the two teams. Is Tomlin running a resort?

Reaction Score
Its really not that uncommon for BB to make moves like this a couple years ago the Pats signed Stephen Jackson a week before the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Harrison made a few plays today. I wouldn’t alter the defensive game plan to feature him, but maybe he can play a limited role in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Harrison made a few plays today. I wouldn’t alter the defensive game plan to feature him, but maybe he can play a limited role in the playoffs.
Steelers fans are wishing the team let him play.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Two sacks and a forced fumble is more than just making a few plays, imo.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Two sacks and a forced fumble is more than just making a few plays, imo.

Sacks were in garbage time and against the lowly jets, but what he did show is he can give the Pats something. And that's what they need. I was happier about his setting the edge than the sacks. They've struggled at that this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom