OT: Issues at A&M | The Boneyard

OT: Issues at A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
About a week ago, Kyle Allen (starting QB) announced he was transferring. Today, backup QB and prized recruit Kyler Murray is reportedly also transferring. WTF is Kevin Sumlin doing over there?!? Sidenote--Kyle Allen may be transferring to Houston, which would pretty much be disastrous for UConn and the rest of the AAC.

Reaction Score
Why is that disastrous? AAC gets a prize transfer that can help Houston win some non conference games...that can only be a good thing. It's up to the other AAC teams to deal with Houston but the stronger each team is the stronger the league is as a whole.

Reaction Score
About a week ago, Kyle Allen (starting QB) announced he was transferring. Today, backup QB and prized recruit Kyler Murray is reportedly also transferring. WTF is Kevin Sumlin doing over there?!? Sidenote--Kyle Allen may be transferring to Houston, which would pretty much be disastrous for UConn and the rest of the AAC.
Could it be academics? Wants to get to Sunday's games the easy way.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Could it be academics? Wants to get to Sunday's games the easy way.

Haha I don't think so--if Manziel could make it through, I'm pretty sure that anyone could.

Why is that disastrous? AAC gets a prize transfer that can help Houston win some non conference games...that can only be a good thing. It's up to the other AAC teams to deal with Houston but the stronger each team is the stronger the league is as a whole.

True. Good for the conference. Scary for what Houston will do when they play us.
Houston, schmouston.

You have itty bitty fan balls.

Not sure what this is even supposed to mean

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I heard through the grapevine that there may be some parallels tobSark at USC.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Google Sumlin and alcohol.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I heard through the grapevine that there may be some parallels tobSark at USC.
This is what I am hearing. Supposedly, the school/boosters covered up a DWI, and Sumlin is reported to have showed up at a recruits house slurring and stinking of drink.

Reaction Score
Kyler Murray - released and looking at transfer options. UCF may be in the mix w/ a previous relationship w/ Frost or speculation he may go baseball route and be eligible for MLB draft.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Kyler Murray - released and looking at transfer options. UCF may be in the mix w/ a previous relationship w/ Frost or speculation he may go baseball route and be eligible for MLB draft.

Very interesting. Best of luck to the guy and let's hope he knows not to get involved in the Conflict.

Reaction Score
Medic...accordign to the terms of his release...Murray can transfer to UT since they aren't in the SEC and they don't play aTm

Reaction Score
@ESPNCFB: Former Texas A&M QB Kyler Murray has signed a financial aid agreement with Oklahoma & will join Sooners spring 2016.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Academics? At Texas A&M?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not defending any bad behavior at TAMU,but you should check your facts about TAMU academics before making a comment like this. UCONN and TAMU are ranked almost identically from an academic standpoint as of 2014. I know because my son is a junior there. Is it possible or even likely they give some kind of preferential treatment to student athletes? I don't know. But overall academic rankings at TAMU are not what your comment implies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom