OT: Is it Just ME? | The Boneyard

OT: Is it Just ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
For me they are just doing their job following up on a high profile murder case.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Indeed. I understand that there may be one or two nefarious folks posting on the boneyard that someone should be keeping an eye on...
:p

Couldn't resist this one...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Personally, I am a little tired of the periodic Hoffa searches. The only Jimmy Hoffa story that would interest me now is Jimmy appearing live, in-studio, with Matt Lauer one morning. Now THAT would be news.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
"Does it strike anyone else that the FBI might have better uses for its resources th"]an chasing the bones of Jimmy Hoffa in a field approximately 40 years after his disappearance.[/quote]

Yes! there are many more regular US citizens who have yet to be investigated or followed by a drone. Lets get our priorities straight! Citizens always come first!

Reaction Score
Does it strike anyone else that the FBI might have better uses for its resources than chasing the bones of Jimmy Hoffa in a field approximately 40 years after his disappearance.
It depends on whose ox is being gored.....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Personally, I am a little tired of the periodic Hoffa searches. The only Jimmy Hoffa story that would interest me now is Jimmy appearing live, in-studio, with Matt Lauer one morning. Now THAT would be news.
"What have I been doin' Matt? Let me tell you what I've been doing. I've been laughing my @ss off for nearly 40 years watching these gavones digging up any hunk of concrete they can find looking for me. Too freaking funny, you know what I mean?"

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It depends on whose ox is being gored.....

Well I guess you are just going to have to keep lighting candles on Jimmy's shrine down at the local Teamsters Hall.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Is it Just ME? Does it strike anyone else that the FBI might have better uses for its resources than chasing the bones of Jimmy Hoffa in a field approximately 40 years after his disappearance.

Geez, Rocky, maybe it is a waste of time, I really dunno, but...

Is it just me who noticed, right after you highlighted here they’re trying again to dig him up…

Blake & Jim immediately initiated a new thread, asking our Boneyard lawyers a lot of questions on how ‘anyone’ should ‘hypothetically’ pick an attorney??? :eek:

{Psst... Of course, I’m absolutely certain there is no connection whatsoever, probably, in all likelihood. Pretty sure, anyway, I guess. But if Nan later merges these threads,… I’m outta here}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom