OT is Clowney overrated, will his stock fall? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT is Clowney overrated, will his stock fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If he isn't going to play he should do his teammates a favor and leave the team (and probably school since he is going to leave anyway without graduating).

Reaction Score
Overrated, no. Over hyped, yes. He has ESPN to thank for that.

Cris Carter on M&M this morning put a lot of the blame on ESPN. Said that replaying that one play 1000 times wasn't helpful. Was actually a good segment (I know most of you don't like ESPN but worth a listen if you are interested in this particular issue).

Reaction Score
Cris Carter on M&M this morning put a lot of the blame on ESPN. Said that replaying that one play 1000 times wasn't helpful. Was actually a good segment (I know most of you don't like ESPN but worth a listen if you are interested in this particular issue).
He has a point. Replaying that over and over again. Now outsiders expect him to be Superman every game. That is a once in a college career type of play. He has been nicked all season, and drawing a lot of double teams. I think he is the real deal but, as usual, the hype machine distorted perception.

Reaction Score
He has a point. Replaying that over and over again. Now outsiders expect him to be Superman every game. That is a once in a college career type of play. He has been nicked all season, and drawing a lot of double teams. I think he is the real deal but, as usual, the hype machine distorted perception.

The strange thing is there are big hits made every Saturday by guys that will never play on Sunday. They never get any play because nobody cares. One play doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom