OT: Irate fan shows up at Matt Schaub's house | The Boneyard

OT: Irate fan shows up at Matt Schaub's house

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Just so wrong on so many levels. Some guy actually goes to the Houston QB's house, expresses displeasure with his performance, and takes pictures to boot! Including pictures of Schaub's family!! My God!

:eek:

Houston, we have a problem.

I hope law enforcement finds this guy and takes appropriate measures. What a complete and utter low life.

LINK

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
And folks don't understand that there are issues. With the advent of the internet and all this other social media and the changes in ways of doing things as we become more modern and lots of other stuff, it just seems to be we have not collectively adjusted to continuing to (here words fail me, I have heard it called be civilized?, respect privacy?, have boundaries?).

This sort of thing is a great example. The impasse in Washington, regardless of your "side" is another. And there are so many more of them, beyond the listing.

Reaction Score
And thus a reminder of why I would never be in favor of using real names on the Boneyard.

There are crazy people out there. You say one wrong thing on a message board, and who-the-heck-knows shows up at your door.

Reaction Score
And thus a reminder of why I would never be in favor of using real names on the Boneyard. There are crazy people out there. You say one wrong thing on a message board, and who-the-heck-knows shows up at your door.

Reaction Score
Wow. That is scary. Some fans take it to a whole other level over a game. I am just glad that I am not that crazy.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
And thus a reminder of why I would never be in favor of using real names on the Boneyard.

There are crazy people out there. You say one wrong thing on a message board, and who-the-heck-knows shows up at your door.
thats why you're suppose to be nice to people online... never know who you're dealing with

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Nan, to unplug your computer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc