OT: Incredibly fast running | The Boneyard

OT: Incredibly fast running

Reaction Score
It looks impressive, but I hit 20 mph running up hill on two surgically-repaired knees when I was in college, and I think I was a pretty average athlete back then. Call me cynical, but I'm impressed by athletes who can do what an intramural weekend warrior like me can't.

I remember seeing Reggie Bush tracked while he was in the NFL, and on one play he averaged 23 mph WHILE cutting, turning, and doing stutter steps. THAT blew me away.

Sorry. I'm a total buzz kill.

Reaction Score
It looks impressive, but I hit 20 mph running up hill on two surgically-repaired knees when I was in college, and I think I was a pretty average athlete back then. Call me cynical, but I'm impressed by athletes who can do what an intramural weekend warrior like me can't.

I remember seeing Reggie Bush tracked while he was in the NFL, and on one play he averaged 23 mph WHILE cutting, turning, and doing stutter steps. THAT blew me away.

Sorry. I'm a total buzz kill.
And why on treadmills? That just seems more dangerous than necessary. I haven't run on a treadmill in about 12 years and I don't miss it at all.

Reaction Score
This thread should pivot to Devontae Houston. I knew as soon as he cut back and hit the hole he was gone. Any update on his possible injury? I was hoping it was a cramp, but its not that easy for us,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom