OT: I'm Right? Philly Didn't Win SuperBowl Right? | The Boneyard

OT: I'm Right? Philly Didn't Win SuperBowl Right?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
At least something good comes from another Belijerk win.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
There are what 5 losers in the video out of at least two million, I think there were 12 arrests. Nothing to see here move along.
Best coach ever, so he is not touchy feely with the media.

2 million? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can believe that number if you want :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
The Haters desperately grasping at anything to justify their existence. This stuff happens daily in every big city in the country.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The Haters desperately grasping at anything to justify their existence. This stuff happens daily in every big city in the country.
I beg to differ. Fans getting drunk and fighting at a SuperBowl winning parade. Nah, it don't happen in too many other cities. At least the last 20 years or so. :cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Some people can't take a joke! :confused: After some sleuthing I discovered the fight was over a woman; why I can't imagine. Here she is:

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Brawls and parades are everywhere, every day. I want to know how all these people get out of work to attend
these occasions.

Reaction Score
I beg to differ. Fans getting drunk and fighting at a SuperBowl winning parade. Nah, it don't happen in too many other cities. At least the last 20 years or so. :cool:
I didn’t mean at parades. I meant it’s an everyday occurrence.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

If my team ever won a super bowl... i know I'd have a few drinks and might throw a few punchesHead bang

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
2 million? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can believe that number if you want :rolleyes::rolleyes:
They aren’t the Boston Patriots, they’re the New England Patriots. Connecticut is split among Patriots, Giants, and a small number of suffering Jets fans but Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Maine are Patriot country.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
@RockyMTblue2 don't think I just gonna skip over that slight of Philly in the title. :D.
BTW you can easily tell these aren't Philly people 'cause don't none of them know how to fight.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
They aren’t the Boston Patriots, they’re the New England Patriots. Connecticut is split among Patriots, Giants, and a small number of suffering Jets fans but Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Maine are Patriot country.

Im fully aware that New England is more than Boston :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

From an article I read last year

Experts Hoot at Estimates for NY New Year's Crowd Size

from the article

Parades for victorious sports teams involve some of the most over-the-top estimates. Officials claimed 3.2 million people crammed the streets of Philadelphia for last year's Eagles Super Bowl parade. The city's mayor later conceded that the crowd was probably closer to 700,000.

Maybe all other cities embellish the number, but Boston doesnt....... anyway I have my doubts on 2+ million

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Im fully aware that New England is more than Boston :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

from the article
Parades for victorious sports teams involve some of the most over-the-top estimates. Officials claimed 3.2 million people crammed the streets of Philadelphia for last year's Eagles Super Bowl parade. The city's mayor later conceded that the crowd was probably closer to 700,000.
Maybe all other cities embellish the number, but Boston doesnt.. anyway I have my doubts on 2+ million
Now here you go! :eek: Can we keep Philly out of this please? I'm gonna go have a cheese steak for dinner- so there!
1549497268520.png

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Right just ask "Rocky" that aint noway to fight yousguys.
Exactly! How are you supposed to punch someone in the face when you have already thrown them to the ground.

Reaction Score
You're right but a lot of oldtimers from those states still think of them as the Boston Pats. And don't like the stupid Flying Elvis logo. Give us back the old one.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

The move to Foxborough (Foxboro?) killed off a great dog track if I remember right ... right? Heck, I also remember Jai aili in B'port, where our women hang out a time or two a year.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

from the article

Maybe all other cities embellish the number, but Boston doesnt.. anyway I have my doubts on 2+ million

Lots of crowds are grossly overestimated. I could give you a few in the not sports category, but I'd run afoul of the no politics interdiction. I love sports' celebration over-estimations - just shows the love. The other, just the opposite.

Best sports crowds Huskies Hartford (kill Geno's mike) and this one:

There was no raining on that parade. Being out close by I saw the whole thing and it was great fun.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Right just ask "Rocky" that aint noway to fight yousguys.

Damn right. Fought like a bunch of girls: head down and wind mill! But you gotta be careful with ladies, too. Steroetypes can get you KOed:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Brawls and parades are everywhere, every day. I want to know how all these people get out of work to attend
these occasions.

Do you know how many in the work force "work from home" every day and a lot of them abuse the heck out of it.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I dunno what that is in the picture... but if you fedex me one of those... and a few cheesesteaks.... I would be grateful.
The picture is tomato pie. I'll see what I can do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom