OT - I will never click on a Courant Article again | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - I will never click on a Courant Article again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe he loves her and even though it didn't work out he didn't want to screw her over.

He also has daughters he needs to make sure are taken care of regardless of who has custody at any given time.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
News is news.

He and the governor are likely the two most widely-known people in the state - that's the price of fame.

I didn't read it, but if he got hammered financially, it's probably because the Ollies were loaded and big numbers were bound to change hands.

Reaction Score
Why doesn't the ex have to support the kids as well? Cell phone bills, education expenses, recreational expenses, alimony and child support. What does she take responsibility for? Nonsense. Either this State or KO's lawyer sucks.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Not going to read about another family's challenges because I don't need to see over the fence.

I will say it's not easy and his faith will need to be his rock.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
All in all though, I suppose we should count our blessings with the Courant's UConn coverage. Things could be worse - a whole lot worse.

As in, "Waco Tribune's coverage of Baylor University" worse. Now that's REALLY bad...

Reaction Score
All in all though, I suppose we should count our blessings with the Courant's UConn coverage. Things could be worse - a whole lot worse.

As in, "Waco Tribune's coverage of Baylor University" worse. Now that's REALLY bad...

That's because what happened in Waco IS REALLY BAD.

Reaction Score
Why doesn't the ex have to support the kids as well? Cell phone bills, education expenses, recreational expenses, alimony and child support. What does she take responsibility for? Nonsense. Either this State or KO's lawyer sucks.
That's not a bad financial deal. It's rather average for a guy who makes $3MM/yr with almost unlimited earning capacity - that she is waiving her interest in. And his lawyer, Michael Budlong, is one of the top divorce lawyers around. KO's doing OK.

Reaction Score
KO got the best of that deal. She gave up her interest in his future earnings. Party on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom