OT(I think): What the is ? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT(I think): What the is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm gathering evidence currently that pretty much verifies is Bob Diaco
Newsflash: @August_West arrested for stalking @ on the Football Board. Said the accused perp "I couldn't help myself. @ is more addictive than Heroin. The Cesspool fix is just not enough. I need more, give me more @""

Reaction Score
Now you gone and done it. You've drawn the cesspool guys up to the Football board.

Get back, all of you, back to the Cesspool:
bug-spray-clip-art-931520.gif
I agree. back to Football:
1d2vpt.jpg

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Newsflash: @August_West arrested for stalking @ on the Football Board. Said the accused perp "I couldn't help myself. @ is more addictive than Heroin. The Cesspool fix is just not enough. I need more, give me more @""

not addictive, so much, but a burden I must endure for the greater good. cannot run around amok and unchecked. It is destructive to the fabric of this message board and nation as a whole. August is a highly trained and efficient hunter. He is like Mr. Smith from the Matrix. Im his Neo. If I thought you guys could handle him over here Id be content to stay away as is my normal posture, because the words UConn and football used in tandem give me the schpilkes and remind me about everything wrong in this world.

@Sky ball , we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with wits. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Jimmy? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for , and you curse August. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Scalitos neutering, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that board, you need me on that board. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and write a good post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think.

Reaction Score
not addictive, so much, but a burden I must endure for the greater good. cannot run around amok and unchecked. It is destructive to the fabric of this message board and nation as a whole. August is a highly trained and efficient hunter. He is like Mr. Smith from the Matrix. Im his Neo. If I thought you guys could handle him over here Id be content to stay away as is my normal posture, because the words UConn and football used in tandem give me the schpilkes and remind me about everything wrong in this world.

@Sky ball , we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with wits. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Jimmy? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for , and you curse August. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Scalitos neutering, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that board, you need me on that board. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and write a good post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think.
Well said...LMAO

Reaction Score

doesn't agree with August on much, but when he's right, he's right. The football guys are the reason every athletic program is where it is is now. could be enjoying basketball in a basketball league if it weren't for these degenerates.

You get what you deserve. .

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Those has vanquished believe it is belittling to apply a feminine pronoun to human beings. As if there is something wrong or weak about women. They do not share 's more advanced view of the female sex.

has embraced the chauvinistic putdowns because, in his world, the value of a human is not measured by one's genitalia. It is a liberating worldview brings to you. Embrace it.
So in plain English when you are anywhere within the former Soviet Union effectively you have been neutered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom