OT(I think): What the is ? | The Boneyard

OT(I think): What the is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Great question. I'd wondered too, but knew how they were using it so I didn't question it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure is not Bunky.

Reaction Score
is Big. He is it. His Majesty rules but a wee corner of the Boneyard, a small fiefdom at first glance, yet his influence. Oh how is influence spreads. Infiltrates adjacent lands. He infects those who come into his domain and then sends them back out into the Yard to spread his gospel.

A man like doesn't have to post on the Football Board. He is known. By his minions and enemies alike.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just a general purpose euphemism or a specific substitution?
Now you gone and done it. You've drawn the cesspool guys up to the Football board.

Get back, all of you, back to the Cesspool:
bug-spray-clip-art-931520.gif

Reaction Score
Correct.

However. is:
Trump
Pal
Pnow
Ann Coulter

A man of many guises. Some call him Scalita. Some Scalingus. In Russia he goes by Scalitova. No matter where he is, no matter what they call him, he is .

He is a silent guardian. Oft maligned, but always doing what needs doing. Because he isn't the hero the Yard deserves, he's the one it needs.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
is Big. He is it. His Majesty rules but a wee corner of the Boneyard, a small fiefdom at first glance, yet his influence. Oh how is influence spreads. Infiltrates adjacent lands. He infects those who come into his domain and then sends them back out into the Yard to spread his gospel.

A man like doesn't have to post on the Football Board. He is known. By his minions and enemies alike.

claims universal name recognition in a thread asking who the is. Sounds about right for .

Fun fact: I only typed once in this post.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
A man of many guises. Some call him Scalita. Some Scalingus. In Russia he goes by Scalitova. No matter where he is, no matter what they call him, he is .

He is a silent guardian. Oft maligned, but always doing what needs doing. Because he isn't the hero the Yard deserves, he's the one it needs.
In Russia is a female?

That is disturbing.

Reaction Score
In Russia is a female?

That is disturbing.

Those has vanquished believe it is belittling to apply a feminine pronoun to human beings. As if there is something wrong or weak about women. They do not share 's more advanced view of the female sex.

has embraced the chauvinistic putdowns because, in his world, the value of a human is not measured by one's genitalia. It is a liberating worldview brings to you. Embrace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom