OT -I have a wild story to share. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT -I have a wild story to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ya, I'm still really trying to wrap my head around what happened that day, I'm still in denial I think. When she first got hired, I'd go there and read to her class all the time (we're both originally from Danbury) But so proud of her and thankful she was ok, sadly I knew Vicky too, it's just so tragic, you'd never think something like that would happen in your own backyard...

She's a UConn Alum by the way

I'm so sorry, Sammy. Vicky was the greatest of heroes. An amazing person. I hope your ex is doing okay. I whish the both of you the best.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The thing I think about is this poor woman being so happy that someone had come to her aid. She probably, said 'Thank goodness, I'm saved!" and, of course Scot-e said....
"No you're DOOOOMMMED!

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I'm so sorry, Sammy. Vicky was the greatest of heroes. An amazing person. I hope your ex is doing okay. I whish the both of you the best.
Appreciate the love Huskies4ever, I actually moved down to Atl in 2010, haven't had the chance to make it back up north in quite some time. But ya Kaitlin's doing well, from what I can gather......... she's a tough girl. The best to you & yours as well.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Thanks guys. It was nuts- everything just went into "slow mo" when I saw him punch the women in the face- not sure I was thinking at all. The cops got DNA from the car and from under the grandma's fingernails- thats how they busted him.

If there were girls here you'd be getting laid.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This post reminds me of a story as well. Years back, I was at Spring Break and we came out of a club and saw a guy crouched down in the driver's seat of the car next to us. Thinking he was trying to steal the car we went closer....only to find it was actually a guy with his sweatshirt pulled over his head.....jacking off....We quickly backed away and tried to erase the image from our impressionable minds (it obviously didn't work....)

Scote-e, great job of checking it out and helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom