OT: I always loved Kate Hepburn... | The Boneyard

OT: I always loved Kate Hepburn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
But I can't read a darn thing with her stringing all over the buttons. Anyone else having this problem?

Reaction Score
Not certain I understand the question. Nan's avatar?
If so, displays fine on my screen.
Ignore if I'm out to lunch.

But I can't read a darn thing with her stringing all over the buttons. Anyone else having this problem?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It is her avatar as background in places like the bar at the top showing the navigation path: home-forums-athletics-UConn Women's Basketball, or the most recent poster on the thread listings. There are literally dozens on the page oblitering these various text areas rendering them unreadable.

I use Apple equipment and it seems limited to my iPad. Neither my iPhone or MacBook Pro have this issue and it is only The Boneyard.

Within the body of your post there were nine avatars of Kate towards the bottom.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Why do you INSIST on being different?:)
and showing off too?

Sent from my TRS-80 with 48k and 2 disk drives:p

It's a gift. LOL

Nor do I have the problem on my TRS-80, my Commodore 64, or my Timex Sinclair. Of course, those screens went blank long ago

Reaction Score
I remember watching a bio of her, and she tells how her and Howard Hughes went flying on like their 1st date. He landed at, I think it was the Los Angeles C C or Riviera CC, and played a few holes.What a talent ! Great ball striker too.
I still can't believe Bogie played to a 2 Handicap. That was with his flask of Scotch !

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I always loved Michelle Pfeiffer, but alas, she never loved me back.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Is anyone else with an iPad (3) having similar phenomena.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
audrey hep.jpg
Of the Hepburns, I preferred Audrey. She was a true humanitarian to boot.

Reaction Score
Hmmm..... that's like Rum Raisen, or Chocolate, or Butter Pecan - all good but, different.
They ain't makin' 'em like that anymore

FWIW: Every once in a while I see a really old Kate Hepburn movie and marvel what a timeless beauty she was....and I think she aged pretty darn well too...

View attachment 897 Of the Hepburns, I preferred Audrey. She was a true humanitarian to boot.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
Are you really sure that's Kate Hepburn? Nan went to so few games last year I forget what she looks like. I think that's Nan's picture.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Whatever the technical issue was it is now cleared up and the multitude of Kate's has been resigned to accompany her in eternal rest.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I had Eric's avatar all over the screen for several hours on my iPhone last weekend. Turning it off didn't help, but it did go away eventually. And I haven't heard from Eric since.

It's some Apple phenomenon, I think. I have't seen it on the iPad (1st edition) or MacBook, just the iPhone 4S.

Reaction Score
It's a gift. LOL

Nor do I have the problem on my TRS-80, my Commodore 64, or my Timex Sinclair. Of course, those screens went blank long ago
Works fine on my modified Atari, with the exception of that moving square and those two rectangles that continually move on the left and right side of the screen. That tends to be a little distacting. (Happy 4oth Birthday, Pong!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom