OT: HuskyNan Avatar | The Boneyard

OT: HuskyNan Avatar

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
I can usually assign a name to the face of HuskyNan's chameleonlike Avatar, but her latest one had me stumped (so I had to resort to images.google.com). On average, I would say I'm batting around .500. Anyone having better luck than me?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I can usually assign a name to the face of HuskyNan's chameleonlike Avatar, but her latest one had me stumped (so I had to resort to images.google.com). On average, I would say I'm batting around .500. Anyone having better luck than me?
She remains a mystery, wrapped in an enigma! Sorry, but I do not know. Nan will soon change though, if her history is predictive.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

I don't even have a guess who your avatar is.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Use Google Chrome Right Click on the Avatar and do a google photo search.
Additional Hint: Google Cast of Lucifer.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
For people who don’t want to look it up, my avatar is a photo of Leslie-Ann Brandt who plays Maze in the TV show Lucifer. She has a lovely British accent.

Leslie-Ann has prompted more requests for an ID than any other.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
For people who don’t want to look it up, my avatar is a photo of Leslie-Ann Brandt who plays Maze in the TV show Lucifer. She has a lovely British accent.

She looks a bit like Halle Berry in that picture, but I love Maze. She's a total kick ass gal for sure!

Reaction Score
She looks a bit like Halle Berry in that picture, but I love Maze. She's a total kick ass gal for sure!

...and Eric, when I followed CocoHusky instructions (right click avatar, search google image....etc...etc) on your avatar image, the closet image I get is a Rat. :eek:

Reaction Score
...and Eric, when I followed CocoHusky instructions (right click avatar, search google image....etc...etc) on your avatar image, the closet image I get is a Rat. :eek:
Right click/"Search Google for Image" takes me right to a whole bank of Lesley Ann Brandt pics. This one is even from an IMG site that asks if she looks like Halle Berry...
1547861211444.png

Bama fan

Reaction Score
I think we could call her a Nanigma.
That is clever. Are you related to Foghorn Leghorn? He was a quipster! That's a joke, son, that's a joke! :D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

She could pass for Halle Berry's younger sister

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
In the good ole days
Nan had an extended run of a cartoonish avatar
of a little old lady.

I liked that one.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
In the good ole days
Nan had an extended run of a cartoonish avatar
of a little old lady.

I liked that one.
That was Maxine, who resided in my signature. Unfortunately this site won’t support those .gifs in a signature and I wouldn’t use them here anyway because the .gif would take up too much space on the page.
8A4EFE0C-39F5-4F8D-A9CA-A2B3A625D560.jpeg

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Ah say, ah say, lemme learn ya how to throw that ball.
Fred Allen? I know one of my old time radio records had Senator Leghorn on it - making some comments about another politician and then pronouncing "That's a Joke, Son". Been so long I forget the details, but I can still hear the voice and remember finding whatever he said hilarious.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Fred Allen? I know one of my old time radio records had Senator Leghorn on it - making some comments about another politician and then pronouncing "That's a Joke, Son". Been so long I forget the details, but I can still hear the voice and remember finding whatever he said hilarious.
My dad was a big Fred Allen fan. I think he called Allen's senatorial candidate Claghorn. But you are correct in linking Claghorn with Old Foghorn Leghorn. The stentorious chicken was Mel Blanc's homage to the Allen character played by a fellow named Kenny Delmar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom