OT- Hugh Freeze Out At Ole Miss Amid NCAA Investigation | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- Hugh Freeze Out At Ole Miss Amid NCAA Investigation

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I will take a minute to point out this little ditty. $140k in revenue for showing women the ins and outs of the game.

Ole Miss Ladies Football Forum canceled after Hugh Freeze scandal

Saturday’s event, which cost $175, was scheduled to include a T-shirt, lunch, a cookbook, an unspecified special gift and a photo with Freeze. It was slated to take place on campus at the Olivia and Archie Manning Athletics Performance Center. The annual event is organized by the athletic department, according to Ole Miss spokesperson Kyle Campbell. About 800 women attended last year.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I will take a minute to point out this little ditty. $140k in revenue for showing women the ins and outs of the game.

Ole Miss Ladies Football Forum canceled after Hugh Freeze scandal

Saturday’s event, which cost $175, was scheduled to include a T-shirt, lunch, a cookbook, an unspecified special gift and a photo with Freeze. It was slated to take place on campus at the Olivia and Archie Manning Athletics Performance Center. The annual event is organized by the athletic department, according to Ole Miss spokesperson Kyle Campbell. About 800 women attended last year.
Now I'm curious about what the unspecified special gift was.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom