OT: How will you celebrate the Fourth? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: How will you celebrate the Fourth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Waiting for the refrigerator repair man…not until Friday
I thought it was the Maytag repairman who had to sit around and wait. Hang in there. Get some blocks of ice.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Oh man. I am going to miss Mary Mac's. It had become our semi-annual must visit routine every time we took my son to school and picked him up.

Keep us posted on the name of the young grandMilford.
Mary Mac's has iconic status. It's a totally cool place, especially to someone from Connecticut.

As Ice suggested, Gettysburg-related names were considered, but Ryan and Emily went in a different direction: Jay Harrison LeVasseur.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
My wife, son and I are having a family day today, just enjoying each other. On Friday, we'll be cooking and setting up for an extended family bash at our place Saturday. The party also means we'll have several overnight guests, since we don't let drunk people escape in their cars. And then I get to see just how much worse our advancing age makes us look the morning after.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I suggest his name should be Getty for 150th anniversary of Gettysburg on the 3rd or Boom Boom in honor of the fireworks today on the 4th.
Indy.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Frightening. Truly frightening. Also amazing is how so much less alcohol causes so much more pain.
I believe that is why we tend to buy better quality beverages as we get older. If we are going to suffer we want the trip to be worth it.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I thought it was the Maytag repairman who had to sit around and wait. Hang in there. Get some blocks of ice.

I have two fab 110/DC Engel Fridge-Freezers on the boat…but its in Guatemala

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Sadly, trying to clean up after getting home from our vacation yesterday. Wash, souvenir sorting, mail reading and all the rest.

Sister-in-law and nephew coming over for burgers and sausage later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom