OT: Houston vs ECU in OT | The Boneyard

OT: Houston vs ECU in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
East Carolina and Houston are tied at 75 heading into overtime on ESPNNews. ECU has won t o in a row @ Memphis and vs Temple.

Reaction Score
Houston won, has a better record than us at this point have to start worrying about others - yikes!

Reaction Score
Houston won, has a better record than us at this point have to start worrying about others - yikes!
Houston is no where near us in consideration for the tournament. Their RPI is 136. No one needs to worry about Houston

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Houston is no where near us in consideration for the tournament. Their RPI is 136. No one needs to worry about Houston
Also a game behind in the loss column in conference.

Reaction Score

My bad jerry. While I wasn't being all that serious I was just making a point, but hey can't get it by you!

Reaction Score
Houston is basically what Marquette is in the BE. Better days are ahead for both, but both scheduled light, knowing that it wasn't time yet, but wanting to get the players used to winning. That's smart scheduling if you're looking at the long term. They should be looking to be solidly in the top 100 next year, and need to upgrade their schedule accordingly. As I've said before, Houston, along with Memphis, and Temple, are programs with some history, that need to perform at a high level in order for this league to be taken seriously. Tulsa is what they've always been, a solid mid pack program. The bottom dwellers, ugh! If a couple of them could reach Tulsa's level. it would be fantastic. Obviously, Uconn, and Cincy will need to do some heavy lifting, and hopefully, SMU can maintain what they've built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom