OT - Hockey championship | The Boneyard

OT - Hockey championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Even if you don't like hockey, that's one of the craziest endings you are ever going to see and one of the worst goals. I feel so bad for the BU goalie.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I'm still numb.

I can't even...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Matt OConnor has done some dumb crap in net for BU but good lord

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I never disliked PC (although a handful of their posters have done enough on this board to make me dislike them and not feel bad if the school's athletic programs did little) and I will give credit where credit is due as a) every school that plays the sport had the opportunity of qualifying for the tournament b) every school that qualified only needed to continue winning the get the title and c) PC is the last one standing. Congratulations to them.

With Union and now PC as title holders I am more confident than ever that we are a few short years away from being able to make a decent run.

Reaction Score
I never disliked PC (although a handful of their posters have done enough on this board to make me dislike them and not feel bad if the school's athletic programs did little) and I will give credit where credit is due as a) every school that plays the sport had the opportunity of qualifying for the tournament b) every school that qualified only needed to continue winning the get the title and c) PC is the last one standing. Congratulations to them.

With Union and now PC as title holders I am more confident than ever that we are a few short years away from being able to make a decent run.
Would help UConn if they found a Jon Gillies :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky