OT: HH Interviewed by Tuberville for DC job at CIncy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: HH Interviewed by Tuberville for DC job at CIncy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Desmond Conner @desmondconner
Former #UConnFootball assistant @KBuggs4 will be assistant defensive coordinator and coach the secondary at #OldDominion

Exactly the same position he should of been given here at Uconn. He was successful as a secondary coach a Penn State for years and then get's hired here to coach RB's by PP... Good luck to Buggs!
Ditto, never made sense to me why Buggs wasn't used by PP in the secondary...coming from PSU. In retrospect, nothing made sense....(Foley - TE, GDL o-line etc.). Hope Buggs does well, nice guy.

Reaction Score
Ditto, never made sense to me why Buggs wasn't used by PP in the secondary...coming from PSU. In retrospect, nothing made sense....(Foley - TE, GDL o-line etc.). Hope Buggs does well, nice guy.

Your exactly right and thats why Uconn for the last few years looked lost.

Reaction Score
I think Hank was a pretty well respected defensive coach. He developed a number of top notch linemen and while I didn't love him as DC, our defense was hardly the problem last season. Once we got a competent offense going, they were fine.

Reaction Score
Official now- co-defensive coordinator and linebackers coach.

TomGroeschen6:10pm via TweetDeck
#UC announces 2 new football assistantscin.ci/1eHpfg4 #bearcats

“@TTuberville: Pleased to announce the addition of coaches Hank Hughes and Jeff Koonz to the #Bearcats defensive staff. http://Post original url/1miyV6m”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate