OT: Help Wanted - Ball Retrievers, Summer. | The Boneyard

OT: Help Wanted - Ball Retrievers, Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Post by Twitter, in school paper, or on dorm bulletin boards.:)

"Wanted for summer work. BALL RETRIEVERS. Unisex positions. Report in exercise attire to Werth Family Champions Center, committed to dedicating several hours daily retrieving several hundred practice perimeter shots (both spot-on and errant) taken by members of National Champion team, especially Collier and Williams, as they prepare for 2016-2017 season.";)

Reaction Score
Will they mind when I bend over to pick up the ball that they will see the crack of my butt?:rolleyes: LOL!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Will they mind when I bend over to pick up the ball that they will see the crack of my butt?:rolleyes: LOL!

You just need Duluth Trading Co. attire. Hey, what works for plumbers should work for ball retrievers (formerly ball-boys).;)

Reaction Score
I can tell the nuttyness is starting and I luv it! Those vitamin B's and E's are kicking in.

mr006

Reaction Score
"several hundred practice perimeter shots (both spot-on and errant)"

I suspect they will see more "spot-on" action.

Reaction Score
I can tell the nuttyness is starting and I luv it! Those vitamin B's and E's are kicking in.
I would have said: That's a dirty crack. But I'd have plumbers attacking me.
How have you been Coach--long time no discussing REAL BB..!! Enjoy the summer, and keep us posted on
how you see the New Recruits fitting in---I like your analysis..

Reaction Score
Mostly Vita D--the sun came out and it wasn't even TOMORROW, TOMORROW, the sun will come out TOMORROW (at least Annie says so).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom