OT: Heading to the ATL, y'all | The Boneyard

OT: Heading to the ATL, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can I bring anyone back anything? Perhaps a Chili Cheese Slaw Dog and a Frosted Orange from The Varsity? Or maybe a Cheerwine?

Hard to believe four years have gone by and "the boy" will be getting his bachelor's degree. Where did the time go?

Hold down the 'Yard, all y'all...I'll check in when I can.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
A box of Davidoff Colorado Claro Special Ts from the Buckhead Cigar Shop, please.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Can I bring anyone back anything? Perhaps a Chili Cheese Slaw Dog and a Frosted Orange from The Varsity? Or maybe a Cheerwine?

How bout about 12 pieces of fried chicken, some fried green tomatoes, a side of potato salad, and a side of sweat potato souffle from Mary Mac's Tea Room. And a Fat Elvis Burger from the Vortex..... Medium Rare.. with extra peanut butter. :p

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Congrats and best wishes to your son and your entire family.

Reaction Score
How bout about 12 pieces of fried chicken, some fried green tomatoes, a side of potato salad, and a side of sweat potato souffle from Mary Mac's Tea Room. And a Fat Elvis Burger from the Vortex..... Medium Rare.. with extra peanut butter. :p

Going to Mary Mac's Friday night. I haven't tried the fried chicken yet, but the country fried steak? YUM! Fried green tomatoes and tomato pie are my standby sides, though the sweet potato souffle is pretty darn awesome. Never did make it to the Vortex, and probably will not have time for it this trip, sadly.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'd ask for some fresh GA peaches, but I don't think they are in season yet. Lived outside of Atlanta many years ago, really liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom