OT Happy Mother's Day | The Boneyard

OT Happy Mother's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Here's wishing all the moms in the room a relaxing day enjoying the miracles you produced. In all the world, there is nothing like your mom's hug, smile and voice.

Thanks for all you do, your unconditional love, unbelievable understand and the super-human strength you show without even realizing it.

Reaction Score
I agree, Happy Mothers Day & Choicest Blessings on each one of You. Her voice is the first voice we hear when we are born. She is the one who introduces us to our father ! It's one of the most challenging jobs in the world until the nest is empty.

Reaction Score
FAIR: you beat me to this thread. Good one. Want to add a tip of the cap to Nan and the Mods, who give up a lot of their time to keep us (always very cool) cats somewhat herded......and restrain us from frolicking too merrily in the underbrush. Happy Mothers Day, Winlots

Reaction Score
I agree, Happy Mothers Day & Choicest Blessings on each one of You. Her voice is the first voice we hear when we are born. She is the one who introduces us to our father ! It's one of the most challenging jobs in the world until the nest is empty.

ART: very nicely put. And, you know what, if only that first voice I heard hadn't uttered a stream of expletives (of the Appalachian variety) upon catching sight of me, life might have been entirely different. (Just a little joke there.:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom