OT: Happy Festivus! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Happy Festivus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Marlon Brando singing the song Luck Be A Lady Tonight in the flick Guys and Dolls
while Sinatra was on the set.

Reaction Score
6. balloon knots who think their over-sized carry on luggage should fit somewhere and inexcusably impede reasonable people from boarding in a timely manner, storing their normal size carry on luggage, and the entire &@#%& plane from departing before or on time. Barstads!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
People who say "Happy Festivus!" Sorry Chinny.

Wait, no I'm not.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
8893 said:
People who send Christmas cards that include a photocopied essay on how great their family is doing.
Do people still do that? I am under the impression the Christmas card is a dying breed and social media has largely supplanted the photocopied essay ( which I agree are the worst). Although with many on social media these days it's like getting that photocopied essay every day. At least you can block from feed though . It's funny I was just commenting to my wife as she was putting up the Christmas cards , there were like 6, we used to get dozens and dozens.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
People who send Christmas cards that include a photocopied essay on how great their family is doing.
Do people still do that? I am under the impression the Christmas card is a dying breed and social media has largely supplanted the photocopied essay ( which I agree are the worst). Although with many on social media these days it's like getting that photocopied essay every day. At least you can block from feed though . It's funny I was just commenting to my wife as she was putting up the Christmas cards , there were like 6, we used to get dozens and dozens.

Even worster is the Christmas card talking about how bad the family had it all year but we survived because we have each other card.

Anyone on your distro list knows you had a rough year and had to preserver. No need to make that the focus of a Christmas card. Focus on the positive going forward.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Why do I have a post in limbo? Talk about a duck**g grievance.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
People who whine that everyone should say "Merry Christmas" more, AS THEIR AIRING OF FESTIVUS GRIEVANCES. You're doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom