OT: Happy Birthday to one of my favorite BY'ers: MilfordHusky | The Boneyard

OT: Happy Birthday to one of my favorite BY'ers: MilfordHusky

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Today is Ken's (MilfordHusky) birthday. It seems that there are leaks coming from Australia regarding Ezi Magbegor landing at UCONN. This from a Syndey online report:

The Capitals are still coming to grips with the departures of teenage superstar Eziyoda Magbegor (University of Connecticut) and Bendigo-bound guard Abbey Wehrung. Development player Callie Bourne is set to join Idaho State University in the United States college system.

I wish Ken a wonderful birthday, and leave it to you to decide if my happy dance is due to the celebration of his birth, or what seems to be the impending official announcement that our 2018 recruiting class just grew by one exceptionally talented young lady! ;)

And no, neither of us are as old as Dumbledore!! :D

dumbledore-dance.gif%3Fw%3D300

Reaction Score
So is it just a coincidence that you're a long time staple here on the 'yard and some potentially really great news is leaked on your birthday? I think not. Well either way, Happy Birthday and thanks for giving us more to look forward to in the coming years.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks to everyone! I hope to see many of you at the Albany Regionals, the Columbus Final Four, and/or the Jordan Brand game in Brooklyn. To those I don’t know, come meet me and see how reasonable I am. ;)

Go Huskies! Come Ezi!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Happy Birthday, belatedly, to you M.H. Hope it was a happy one, but I hope your next birthday is Twevle times happier.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom