OT: Greg Doyle | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Greg Doyle

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I love how the title misspells both his last and his first name.

Like, who TF spells Greg with two g's?
Someone who's trying to hide something! That's who!!

(And why is he misspelling Doyle?)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Not reading any part of this thread, but winging it.

Someone starts anything with Gregg Doyel and I'll immediately add "is an ass".
He’s always been one. Hes the guy who was torpedoing us with the Nate Miles stuff during 2009 tournament, not coincidentally broke it when we were playing Purdue in sweet 16. Glad to see him get buzzed.

On the other hand it shows how dumb America is these days that “ Greg Doyle “ is trending on Twitter. The guy is catching a break because BOTH his first and last name are spelled wrong ( just like in the title of this thread)

If people are going to bring out the pitchforks at least make sure it’s about the right guy: “Gregg Doyel”

Reaction Score
He’s always been one. Hes the guy who was torpedoing us with the Nate Miles stuff during 2009 tournament, not coincidentally broke it when we were playing Purdue in sweet 16. Glad to see him get buzzed.
Are you thinking of Dan Wetzel? He was the one at Yahoo Sports, with Adrian Wojnarowski, who broke the Miles story.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Are you thinking of Dan Wetzel? He was the one at Yahoo Sports, with Adrian Wojnarowski, who broke the Miles story.
You’re right. I was thinking of Wetzel. My bad I do remember Doyel from something though. Now it’s going to drive me nuts.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
You’re right. I was thinking of Wetzel. My bad I do remember Doyel from something though. Now it’s going to drive me nuts.
Vine Wtf GIF

Reaction Score
Doyel is a world class virtue-signaling balloon knot and has been for years. Most recently he bitched about Hurley’s lack of class during title game (while praising painter’s behavior) and had gone after Calhoun years and years ago.
He's a huge loser...

Virtue signaling balloon knot is the best description for him, well done.

Reaction Score
I still don't really understand what he was even trying to ask? "Allude to this, heart gesture". ???

Reaction Score
I still don't really understand what he was even trying to ask? "Allude to this, heart gesture". ???
He started his question by doing the heart gesture Caitlin Clark does for her family, he told her if she starts doing the heart gesture to him they'll get along just fine.

He wants Caitlin Clark to show him that she loves him, he's a creepy weirdo.

Reaction Score
I know it's the least of the weirdness, but yeah, "allude" is a very strange word to use there.

Reaction Score
dude has been a weirdo for a long time, he was tweeting/writing some bizarre stuff after the title game
Like I said, dude is a weirdo and now has old tweets circulating. What is going on in that man's brain to have those thoughts while writing about Lebron?

Reaction Score
This guy really is the worst...

So he knows he just took a blow torch to his first intro to the biggest ticket in town for the next decade. Whats also perfect about his latest drivel is he admits exactly what I said - it’s his first time ever talking to a woman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom