OT: Greenberg interview Cal | The Boneyard

OT: Greenberg interview Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.nationofblue.com/2015/01...berg-interviews-john-calipari-2/#.VMPFmIe5fHg

Saw this last night at halftime of the Quinnipiac game on ESPNU. Almost puked, but hey at least ESPN keeps assisting Cal in his recruiting efforts.

On Camby: "...........in touch today......I love you coach..." Yeah c Cal but do you have time for the "Boo Willinghams and are they coming too watch your teams perform?

On recruits: ".......track record getting to the league and be prepared..."

Funny stuff the more I hear it. Painful at times because even a power media outlet like ESPN has fallen for it as well as recruits and their parents, but hey it works for him and UK. Good for them.

Reaction Score
He seems to do well in the NCAA's. Until he meets UCONN.

Good for him.

Reaction Score
The even funnier thing is his insistence on everyone knowing that he has the "5th youngest team out of 350" Would you like to expound on that Cal and then bring up where you stand on McD AA's on a roster vs the rest of the country? Again, they are not freshman. They have played more games in HS, prep and AAU circuits than most kids on other teams will play their whole lives.

I admit, can't stand the guy. Just looking at him bothers me but when that hole in his face opens it's well beyond "bothers me".:confused:

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
ESPN has passed the torch from duke to UK. K will retire soon so they have to establish the evil empire program so people will watch to root against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom