Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
HC went 3-12 from 3, 9-17 from the line

24 TOs for Harvard; there goes their ranking for the rest of the year

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We picked a good year not to play them. Their RPI will plummet.

Reaction Score
I saw this and thought- " that did'nt take long". I have to admit he has done a great job with that team.
However I am not sure its fair to the rest of the world if Harvard kids also have a sport they can route for that is good (outside of crew and competative chess).

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I know this is a joke in reference to a dumb comment by a dumb talking head, but Harvard has 3 goals and zero chance of aspiring beyond them.

1. Win the Ivy League every year.
2. Beat Princeton and Yale to do it.
3. Avoid academic fraud scandals.

Even hoping for an NCAA win is reaching just a tad too far. If it actually happens, well bully for them.

Reaction Score
I know this is a joke in reference to a dumb comment by a dumb talking head, but Harvard has 3 goals and zero chance of aspiring beyond them.

Even hoping for an NCAA win is reaching just a tad too far. If it actually happens, well bully for them.

They had an NCAA win last year.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
HuskyBballFan said:
They had an NCAA win last year.

Princeton had one once, too. Hardly deserves more than a footnote.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Actually they've had an NCAA win two years in a row and will be a perennial threat under Amaker.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Even Chap's reference make no sense.

Thus the Gators, like dozens of fallen favorites before them, could only watch as a team that had been inferior all season long — in this case a No. 7 seed (Connecticut) that Florida had lost to on the road in December by one point on a buzzer-beater — raised the national championship trophy.

Awful lot of qualifications to "prove" a team is inferior (Yeah, but it was on the road. Yeah but it was only by one point. Yeah, but they were a 7 seed in the Tournament. Yeah, but Florida was winning before Napier's shot when in.).The Superior Gators lost to the Inferior UCONN Huskies twice last season. Methinks the author(s) got their adjectives mixed up. I don't have an SI account or else I'd comment. Doesn't matter. It doesn't move the needle.

Reaction Score
Even Chap's reference make no sense.

Awful lot of qualifications to "prove" a team is inferior (Yeah, but it was on the road. Yeah but it was only by one point. Yeah, but they were a 7 seed in the Tournament. Yeah, but Florida was winning before Napier's shot when in.).The Superior Gators lost to the Inferior UCONN Huskies twice last season. Methinks the author(s) got their adjectives mixed up. I don't have an SI account or else I'd comment. Doesn't matter. It doesn't move the needle.

So what's your complaint? That someone thinks Florida had a better team last year than UConn did?

Husky25

Reaction Score
So what's your complaint? That someone thinks Florida had a better team last year than UConn did?

Not so much a complaint than an observation.

Reaction Score

& Beat BC each year, which Harvard has done every year since 2008

Husky25

Reaction Score
& Beat BC each year, which Harvard has done every year since 2008

BC high has a chance to beat BC the college. This is not something I'd be crowing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom