OT: Great win | The Boneyard

OT: Great win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
by the football team
Great doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. I am doing my "Randy Edsall Happy Dance" in my living room.

Only our second road win over a ranked opponent. And not just any opponent, the one all the tweets are saying may get an ACC invite over UConn. WE WON IN TRIPLE FREAKING OVERTIME!!!

I couldn't watch the game...I preferred to watch the Yellow Jackets get stomped by Georgia. I told my son I was letting him have the tv since he came home for Thanksgiving and it IS their rivalry game. But, in truth, I couldn't watch the game because I just couldn't stomach seeing the Huskies lose on national tv during this whole realignment nonesense. I will have to catch it on the ESPN3 replay...

Reaction Score
was just gonna post, very happy for the football team!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Was flipping back and forth. Good to see they pulled it out. Guess that means UCONN is ACC bound now. :cool:

Reaction Score
Was flipping back and forth. Good to see they pulled it out. Guess that means UCONN is ACC bound now. :cool:
Who the heck knows. I just want this realignment bs to come to an end, one way or another. I have been reading the Conference Realignment board and the rumor mill is, literally, all over the map. If I was only a women's basketball fan, I wouldn't be too concerned. As long as Geno is coach, we can always expect excellence. But as a fan of the football team too, I want to see them in a conference that makes some geographic sense, with good academics and good athletics for all sports. When I retire I want to have the ability to travel to the women's basketball away games without having to get on a plane for the majority of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom