OT: Got a grad you want to honor? | The Boneyard

OT: Got a grad you want to honor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I do! Recognizing my youngest for completing his bachelors degree at Georgia Tech in four years - a pretty rare feat at a school known for humbling the best and brightest. And not just graduating, but securing a great job that he loves, living the good life in Silicon Valley. My job here is done.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
My nephew John who is graduating from Bunnell High school In Stratford. People thought this would never happen because he has dyslexia and other learning difficulties. He didn't let this define him and over came these difficulties. His perseverance and defiant attitude towards those who wrote him off, paid off. He finished High School with A's and B's, received a small scholarship, and he showed them all like I knew he could. On June 26th the State of Connecticut will hear me screaming in joy, and shedding tears of joy, as my Buddy Graduates. I AM SO PROUD.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
My niece is graduating from Emerson. My nephew is graduating from Avon HS.

Big party Saturday at my brothers home with around 100 people.

So proud of my niece, who has a full time job, is an RA and graduating with wonderful grades.

My Nephew is a speaker at his graduation and going to Babson next year.

Great kids and I wish them the best going forward.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
My son just graduated from Miami of Ohio in 3.5 years. Majored in physics and minored in math. He must have got it from the wife, because he sure didn't get it from me.
Hes now working on his Masters at Miami which he'll do in 1.5 years. Then its on to the working world OR continuing on for his PHD.

Yeah, I'm proud because he's a better person than I ever could have hoped for.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
My son just graduated from Miami of Ohio in 3.5 years. Majored in physics and minored in math. He must have got it from the wife, because he sure didn't get it from me.
Hes now working on his Masters at Miami which he'll do in 1.5 years. Then its on to the working world OR continuing on for his PHD.

Yeah, I'm proud because he's a better person than I ever could have hoped for.

IMO physics is the most challenging undergrad major.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
IMO physics is the most challenging undergrad major.
When he did his Capstone, it was to be written so a layman could understand it. He asked for my opinion and I was lost after the first few paragraphs even though I consider myself to be relatively intelligent. When I told him, he said, as gently as he could, that he had dumbed it down as much as he could:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom