OT: Good Mexican Food in CT | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Good Mexican Food in CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Jalapeno Heaven in Branford has never let me down. Also, Tacqueria Cinco (taco truck in Madison) is always a good way to go.
We finally got to Jalapeno Heaven and the food and 'ritas were great. Atmosphere. ..not so much. Definitely recommend Jalapeno Heavenn thon for a great meal

Reaction Score
You're in Erie? If you find your way down to Pittsburgh, I'll hook you up. We've got a half dozen "A"s and another half dozen "Bs" around here, although we also have plenty of places that have (need) ranch dipping sauce too. And worse.

Luckily we do have some great taco places and one really decent Latino hole in the wall (Casa Rasta) and a couple of places that are trying to break the mold with different dishes. C'mon down!
Deal! I get down to Pitt on occasion. I'll send you a PM next time I'm heading that way, and we set something up. Best recollection of pizza growing up was Firenzi's. Then the guy moved back to Italy.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I wonder what 8893 or other locals think of the trucks in front of my office in Madison?
I'm a fan of the food trucks and my family, friends and I have been frequenting them for years. My wife and one of our daughters just went to the Taqueria Cinco bus yesterday and raved about the food.

My daughters have been begging me to hit the new fruit smoothie one but the timing hasn't been good yet (have been en route to practices/games).

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I'm a fan of the food trucks and my family, friends and I have been frequenting them for years. My wife and one of our daughters just went to the Taqueria Cinco bus yesterday and raved about the food.

The Mexican trucks are very different. The bus is more authentic and Taco Pacifico is California-Mexican. My lunch options and convenience have greatly improved.
If you, or any BYer are visiting the Madison food trucks, stop by to say "Hi".

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Im a big fan of Coyote Flaco in Hartford on New Britain ave by Trinity. Small little place with solid food and great service.

Viva la street meat!

Reaction Score

My daughters have been begging me to hit the new fruit smoothie one but the timing hasn't been good yet (have been en route to practices/games).

I know the person who started the Bowl'd Creations truck. He must be doing pretty well because he said he made back his money in the first 2 months. The food trucks are a great addition to downtown Madison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom