OT: Golf | The Boneyard

OT: Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ok just saw Danzz played his last round yesterday (why?) and I'm heading out for my 2nd in 3 days now. I mean c'mon how great it this, 56 degrees and no wind December freakin 13th? Have not worn pants yet since the spring, only shorts every round minus a rain pants day or 2. And this coming week looks plenty playable what's Farmers saying, I never look but I like it so far?

Reaction Score
That's what I love about Cali, I can literally ski in the morning, drive for like 50 minutes and play golf in the afternoon.

Reaction Score
The weather is incredible isn't it. It s a little weird playing in warm weather and the flat light of December. The water fountains are off, the stakes pulled along with the ball washers sand trap rakes. And playing in under 4 hours on a weekend at Rockledge is unheard of. My shoulder is giving me problems so I figured this would be a good time hang it up. That and the fact that I played like crap.

Reaction Score
The weather is incredible isn't it. It s a little weird playing in warm weather and the flat light of December. The water fountains are off, the stakes pulled along with the ball washers sand trap rakes. And playing in under 4 hours on a weekend at Rockledge is unheard of. My shoulder is giving me problems so I figured this would be a good time hang it up. That and the fact that I played like crap.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
4X over huh? LOL

Weather's crazy. Played at Oak Ridge in Feeding Hills it was packed 9am to 1pm all times taken. Moved pretty good just under 4 hours about 3:50, beautiful day. Got a couple more in me I think.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Ok just saw Danzz played his last round yesterday (why?) and I'm heading out for my 2nd in 3 days now. I mean c'mon how great it this, 56 degrees and no wind December freakin 13th? Have not worn pants yet since the spring, only shorts every round minus a rain pants day or 2. And this coming week looks plenty playable what's Farmers saying, I never look but I like it so far?
You haven't worn pants since the spring? For some reason this isn't surprising.

Reaction Score
You haven't worn pants since the spring? For some reason this isn't surprising.

LOL to work yes. For golf no. But thanks for that reputation builder.

Reaction Score
4X over huh? LOL

Weather's crazy. Played at Oak Ridge in Feeding Hills it was packed 9am to 1pm all times taken. Moved pretty good just under 4 hours about 3:50, beautiful day. Got a couple more in me I think.
Good for you! Glad to see they don't need you at work. ;^)

Nursing some tendinitis in my left elbow-forearm. Played back in September, and then a few weeks ago. I'm taking those memories for the winter. Played pretty good, finally, and rolled in some long putts.

Reaction Score
Good for you! Glad to see they don't need you at work. ;^)

Nursing some tendinitis in my left elbow-forearm. Played back in September, and then a few weeks ago. I'm taking those memories for the winter. Played pretty good, finally, and rolled in some long putts.

Had that a couple years ago need to rest it or it lingers. Sometimes can't even straighten it out I bet 68? They need me at work but sometimes the iPhone is good enough ;)

Reaction Score
Had that a couple years ago need to rest it or it lingers. Sometimes can't even straighten it out I bet 68? They need me at work but sometimes the iPhone is good enough ;)
Glad you can make it work with the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom