OT: Golf... Uhhh..Phil...wanna bet??? | The Boneyard

OT: Golf... Uhhh..Phil...wanna bet???

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Been my least favorite golfer for many, many years. Doesn't surprise me, I knew I didn't like him for some reason. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Been my least favorite golfer for many, many years. Doesn't surprise me, I knew I didn't like him for some reason. :rolleyes:

They have a right to censure that have a heart to help. .....E.W. Hines.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
????

Rough converse translation: Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. But you knew that all along coy boy. :rolleyes: Murky report. Disappointed. Where have allthe heros gone!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Rough converse translation: Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. But you knew that all along coy boy. :rolleyes: Murky report. Disappointed. Where have allthe heros gone!
Weren't casting no stones, never did like him.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I like Phil, but it's long been known that he isn't just the grinning family man that he tries to make himself out to be. His arrogance and gambling habit are well known.

My least favorite golfer? Tiger - simply because his presence seems to suck the fun out of a golf tournament, but the networks feel obligated to track his progress until he misses the cut. When's the last time it looked like Tiger enjoyed a competitive round? It's been a couple years.

HGN

Reaction Score
I really don't see the big deal unless Phil was not paying taxes on winnings and betting on golf outcomes.....Plus , he was betting offshore. People do it all the time in Vegas and Atlantic City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom