OT: Golf- DJ &Day | The Boneyard

OT: Golf- DJ &Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Sounds like a bad sitcom but for all the hype of the big 3 and talk of Spieth and McIlroy it really looks like Day and Johnson could dominate for the next decade.

Power, touch and putting. They both have all three.

McIlroy has become a mess and Spieth is learning to live with expectations.

Both DJ and Day had several majors where they were in contention before they broke through.

(I post this as Day and DJ are away this tourney).

Reaction Score
Sounds like a bad sitcom but for all the hype of the big 3 and talk of Spieth and McIlroy it really looks like Day and Johnson could dominate for the next decade.

Both DJ and Day had several majors where they were in contention before they broke through.

(I post this as Day and DJ are -ing away this tourney).
Agree, both are capable of winning any time they tee it up. DJ is just other worldly long, and Jason almost as far with a better putter.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Agree, both are capable of winning any time they tee it up. DJ is just other worldly long, and Jason almost as far with a better putter.

You ready to feel old-timer? They're Tiger 2.0. They were both pre-teens when Tiger started his run. Both are 6'+ and athletic. Almost unheard of before Tiger .

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

(I post this as Day and DJ are -ing away this tourney).

Wish I could give you 10 likes for bringing the term "scalitoing " To the mens board. A perfect application I might add.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I am old. Remember watching Arnold win the Masters on tv. As good as Tiger was, I'll take Jack.
I'll take Tom Watson

I was always Watson guy. A bit too young for Nicklaus, Trevino, Palmer and Player.

As a matter of history I probably would have rooted for Trevor and Player over Nicklaus. Both had their own swing and knew they needed to think their way through a course.

Palmer was Mickelson. Play for broke on every swing and don't apologize for the results.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I was always Watson guy. A bit too young for Nicklaus, Trevino, Palmer and Player.

As a matter of history I probably would have rooted for Trevor and Player over Nicklaus. Both had their own swing and knew they needed to think their way through a course.

Palmer was Mickelson. Play for broke on every swing and don't apologize for the results.
I always rooted for lee Trevino because he was such a colorful kook, but Watson was a machine.

Reaction Score
I am old. Remember watching Arnold win the Masters on tv. As good as Tiger was, I'll take Jack.

Tiger won 18 WGC events where the top 50 players square off - EIGHTEEN. Sorry but Tiger, who always played less than anyone, is still the most dominant of all time. Jack and Tiger even is okay too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom