OT: Going to Arbys right now for Memphis Mojo............. | The Boneyard

OT: Going to Arbys right now for Memphis Mojo.............

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
But they replaced The Turkey on the Smoke Mountain with Chicken (might be because of my complaint last time!) Might be calling my name!

Look at this!
1024x557_SmokeMountain_silo_tan.jpg

• Pork Belly
  • Smoked Chicken Breast
  • Smoked Brisket
  • Smoked Cheddar Cheese
  • Crispy Onions
  • BBQ Sauce
  • Star Cut Bun

The Smoke Mountain Sandwich. “Smoke” because of the smoky brisket, chicken, pork belly, cheddar, and BBQ sauce. “Mountain” because of the tallness. “Sandwich” because it all fits on an artisan roll, somehow.

Arby's | Smoke Mountain Sandwich

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My fiancé is on the 21 day fix diet so we had shrimp lettuce wraps for dinner. I’m going to drop her off at work for an overnight shift because she refuses to drive in the snow. I definitely foresee some fast food in my future for game time.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Id like to hogan leg drop the jackamoe who started using lettuce in place of bread. Cmon man.

I copied some bbq rub / sauce recipes today. Including a memphis dry rub and mojo sauce. (Tryin to step my Q game up)

My work has been done.

Reaction Score
My fiancé is on the 21 day fix diet so we had shrimp lettuce wraps for dinner. I’m going to drop her off at work for an overnight shift because she refuses to drive in the snow. I definitely foresee some fast food in my future for game time.

So she tells you what you can eat and makes you cart her around because she refuses to drive in the snow....in CT. You’re a lucky guy.

Reaction Score
Overnight shift sounds like hospital work. Hospital work = scrubs. I like gals in scrubs.
I’m an evaluating therapist at a hospital and while they often cut corners on being pretty (can’t blame them), I am also a fan of scrubs on chicks. Something cute about them

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
So she tells you what you can eat and makes you cart her around because she refuses to drive in the snow....in CT. You’re a lucky guy.
Overnight shift sounds like hospital work. Hospital work = scrubs. I like gals in scrubs.
Yes she is a nurse. IN HARTFORD THE HORRORS!?!

Thus ends this discussion of my fiancé.

Reaction Score
Did you catch the Arby's testimonial on Deadspin today?

Scroll down to "email of the week" from Ryan
LOL. Arby's not needed for that to happen. Just watch the Memphis game...

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
what should I order?

Im thinking of trying the Nashville Hot Fish.

Because Nashville is a better Tennessee city than Memphis. Sound mojo logic? I think so.

Arby's | Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich
You can never make mojo by announcing you are trying to make mojo. Mojo only happens in a personal vacuum. Once you state you are trying to make mojo, you create anti mojo. How people don't understand this I'll never know (the caveat being group mojo like the WINNING mojo but only with personal private undisclosed mojo mixed in). ie. in this case you go to Arbys and tell us about it later.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Did you catch the Arby's testimonial on Deadspin today?

Scroll down to "email of the week" from Ryan

Thank you for the well-needed laugh.

Between the Celtics choking away a win and the Huskies playing like garbage, I needed it.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom