OT: Giants fire Reese, McAdoo | The Boneyard

OT: Giants fire Reese, McAdoo

Reaction Score
Bye, bye.

Rare for the Giants to fire guys in season.

Kevin Abrams in as GM. Spags, DC, moves up to HC.

Reaction Score
Bye, bye.

Rare for the Giants to fire guys in season.

Kevin Abrams in as GM. Spags, DC, moves up to HC.

I'm gonna leave this here:
The team was hit hard with unforeseeable injuries. Reese played the waiver wire and practice squad game to keep a team on the field. And he put together a very competitive squad. it's not his fault that Coughlin can't read a clock.

Reese is well respected in NFL circles. He is going nowhere.

@Jerry1714 It took me a while for me to find this but there are a LOT more of @Palatine love fest for Reese in here. Nice try Pal...I hope your day of mourning goes ok and you step back form the edge now that your BFF is out of a job!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Amazing. I am sure @Palatine is still telling himself that Bobby Hart and Ereck Flowers can't block because Coughlin makes them show up 5 min early for meetings.
He will pull his disappearing act now that he has been outed...AGAIN....it's his MO on here. Adamantly say he "NEVER said anything of the kind..prove I said that"..then poof the proof comes out..under his screen name and like a turd flushed down a toilet he disappears from the thread..LMFAO.

Reaction Score
He will pull his disappearing act now that he has been outed...AGAIN....it's his MO on here. Adamantly say he "NEVER said anything of the kind..prove I said that"..then poof the proof comes out..under his screen name and like a turd flushed down a toilet he disappears from the thread..LMFAO.

No. He will claim he never said those things. Multiple posts of his declaring Boyle a better QB than Whitmer were presented to him after he vehemently denied saying it. When he’s in a hole, he doesn’t stop digging.

Reaction Score
Some of those posts by @Palatine in that thread are pure gold. That is of course, assuming he actually made those posts.
Oh he made them...go to the thread I took his other quote form..same thing in that one..sticks up for Reese blames everyone else. Hopefully he comes back here and tries to either deflect his posts or justifies and tries to spin them

Reaction Score
As the only individual who thought Reese was good at this job how are you handling today?
#fakenews.

I think this post sums up my postion completely.

Actually, he is in the middle of the pack currently. And your comment was that Reese has "the worst drafting record in the history of the NFL." That's not just hyperbole, it's insanity. He's not even the worst Giants GM.

Just picking Beckham takes him off that list. LOL.

That is backing Reese to the hilt? That's a "lovefest? Better look up he meaning of the phrases. Is English a second or third language for you?

"Middle of the pack" is a perfect summation of his performance. How do I hit the nail on the head so consistently? And why are you so off the mark?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
#fakenews.

Actually, he is in the middle of the pack currently. And your comment was that Reese has "the worst drafting record in the history of the NFL." That's not just hyperbole, it's insanity. He's not even the worst Giants GM.

That is backing Reese to the hilt? That's a "lovefest? Better look up he meaning of the phrases. Is English a second or third language for you?

"Middle of the pack" is a perfect summation of his performance. How do I hit the nail on the head so consistently? And why are you so off the mark?
Keep digging there Pal...you are doing GREAT!!! Ho many boxes of tissues did you go through today shedding tears for your BFF when you found out he lost his job?

Reaction Score
Oh he made them...go to the thread I took his other quote form..same thing in that one..sticks up for Reese blames everyone else. Hopefully he comes back here and tries to either deflect his posts or justifies and tries to spin them

We all know he made them. But the most predictable lock of the century already happened in his latest post. He will spend the next day twisting himself in a pretzel playing semantic gymnastics to explain what he REALLY meant to say.

It’s also obvious he started this thread to troll you.

Reaction Score
#fakenews.

Yes, after abundance evidence you realized you were an idiot and backtracked.

This is your quote: "I have posted a ton of facts. Reese is going nowhere because he has done credible job.

Coughlin is leaving because he has been terrible for years."

That quote alone tells you know nothing about the Giants or football in general.

How are you so consistently wrong, but yet believe you are always right?

Reaction Score
Yes, after abundance evidence you realized you were an idiot and backtracked.

This is your quote: "I have posted a ton of facts. Reese is going nowhere because he has done credible job.

Coughlin is leaving because he has been terrible for years."

That quote alone tells you know nothing about the Giants or football in general.

How are you so consistently wrong, but yet believe you are always right?

LOL. You and the rest of nutjobs were posting how Reese was "the worst drafting record in the history of the NFL." And posting he sucked and that he was the worst GM in the NFL. It was (and is) lunacy. YOU were acting like a bunch of hysterical little Nancies.

I merely pointed out you guys were completely overreacting and that Reese was "middle of the pack and "credible" as a GM. And that made you go completely over the edge.

Then someone posted a list of Reese's draft choices as if that was proof of how terrible he drafted. It's only is terrible if in context, all the other GMs are better. They weren't. In fact, in 2016 USA today had him ranked as the 18th best GM in the league. Every NFL general manager, ranked worst to first That's almost exactly where I said he belonged.

So please excuse me for being rational (and right). And for pointing out how looney you guys are. My posts are defensible. Yours are NOT. BTW, I don't mind seeing him go because I think we can do better than middle of the pack.

Reaction Score
LOL. You and the rest of nutjobs were posting how Reese was "the worst drafting record in the history of the NFL." And posting he sucked and that he was the worst GM in the NFL. It was (and is) lunacy. YOU were acting like a bunch of hysterical little Nancies.

I merely pointed out you guys were completely overreacting and that Reese was "middle of the pack and "credible" as a GM. And that made you go completely over the edge.

Then someone posted a list of Reese's draft choices as if that was proof of how terrible he drafted. It's only is terrible if in context, all the other GMs are better. They weren't. In fact, in 2016 USA today had him ranked as the 18th best GM in the league. Every NFL general manager, ranked worst to first That's almost exactly where I said he belonged.

So please excuse me for being rational (and right). And for pointing out how looney you guys are. My posts are defensible. Yours are NOT. BTW, I don't mind seeing him go because I think we can do better than middle of the pack.
You are so delusional that I actually respect it.

Also, you are wrong and only a fool would say he did a credible job and it was Coughlin's fault. You spent the entire thread saying Reese was fine and respected and that it was Coughlin's fault that they stunk. I can give you fact after fact (something you clearly are not a fan of) about his drafting, FA signings, ect. to demonstrate he is one of if not worst GMs in the league and your defense is a USA today article from 2016, I mean all I can do is laugh. You were 100% wrong then and 100% wrong now. But keeping lying about the posts which everyone can read and continue to wonder why no one has respect for your opinions around here.

Also, you are an adult male do not ever say "LOL" again.

Reaction Score
Reese's draft history, you know the guy @Palatine said did a credible job and gave Tommy C enough talent to win games with and was not going anywhere:
Red means out of the league
Green means on the Giants
Blue is on a different team
upload_2017-12-4_19-40-22.png

Reaction Score
We all know he made them. But the most predictable lock of the century already happened in his latest post. He will spend the next day twisting himself in a pretzel playing semantic gymnastics to explain what he REALLY meant to say.

It’s also obvious he started this thread to troll you.
Not just me...He just forgets what he posts here...then when called on it goes into pretzel twisting time like you said...it's just fun to bring up his old posts so he can go into deflection mode

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom